1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Read the rules FULLY

axlehunter Jan 11, 2019 at 6:11 PM

1. axlehunter

axlehunter Little member

Feel free to try again w/o the clones.

Your friendly neighborhood mod team.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2019 at 7:01 PM
  2. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Don't want to be a dick, but I believe that the sale of CCC's, clones or counterfeit products are not allowed on this forum...

crogers and BennytheBlade like this.
  3. axlehunter

axlehunter Little member

Where is that stated? I haven't been on in a while but have seen similar items posted on here or vintage knives.

4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 7:11 PM
    BennytheBlade likes this.
  5. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

It's actually an excellent rule because it protects newbies from getting scammed, specially since a lot of knives from the east can look and feel like the real thing to someone who doesn't know any better. Besides, we don't want those fakes floating around in the conmunity.

crogers likes this.
  6. axlehunter

axlehunter Little member

Okay thank you, I'm sorry about that.

crogers, woodlander and BennytheBlade like this.