1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

RDS on my Ruger Mark IV....

CDR_Glock Feb 24, 2019

1. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I think my Ruger Mark IV Target with T&J Tactical Integral Suppressor comes with a rail for an optic, but they’re usually big and bulky.

Since I have an integral suppressor, it’s a handful already so I opted for a mount on the upper.

I chose the one I did since I didn’t want to lock myself into one optic. I have a Vortex Venom but I also have an Trijicon RMR.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I just ordered an Outer Impact RDS Mount for my Vortex Venom for The Ruger Mark IV Target with T&J Tactical Integral Suppressor.

I took the pistol apart to ensure no contact with the bolt.

It’s lower and lighter than a Picatinny Mount.

Rio and seandavid55 like this.
  2. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Very nice

CDR_Glock likes this.