1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Rape My Son, Please...

JannieBunny Jul 19, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JannieBunny

JannieBunny Huge member Lady Devil

LOL. Yeah, I'm sure that's reason why the Boss deleted what I said to you and people like you. Obviously, you couldn't take the truth and cried!

He also politely asked me not to make any more personal attacks against you, so I will abide. I'm sure you're relieved the Boss had to step in and protect you from a girl, tough guy.
    :bwah::bwah::bwah:

You know where you and yours can go...

:bwah:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014
  2. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

heyy whoa with the c-bombs :unintroduced:

3. elusiveweasle

elusiveweasle Brigade Member Brigade Member

Quoted from the article:

“You are damn lucky boy that I love my God.”

Im sure the father did want to end the little sack of shits life but he stayed his hand and remained true to his beliefs.

Speaks volumes of the mans character.

4. Winter

Winter Rampaging Sausage Knife Maker or Craftsman

Here's the problem, kid.

Saying you would kill the motherfucker on the internet does not display any courage at all. It's just talking shit.

When you grow up or your IQ ever breaks 90, you may understand.

elusiveweasle likes this.
  5. Winter

Winter Rampaging Sausage Knife Maker or Craftsman

Oh, and I'm sure that Ron deleted that shit because he knows me and he didn't want some fucking twat setting me off.

6. Mikey66

Mikey66 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Janie, you make a very good point and I actually believe that you are capable of killing anyone who would hurt your child. The statistics are on your side. Most of the women in the prison I worked in who were there for murder, often had a motive of protecting their children. A woman is statistically much more likely to kill to defend her child than a man, not only that the criminal justice databases have the numbers to prove it. They are also much more likely to get revenge for their kids being harmed and do nothing to try to cover their tracks. But some of the other folks responding also make a point. Many people talk about how they would kill somebody for whatever reason but they have never in fact killed another human being. Most people will talk about killing another person but few actually do it, and thank goodness for that. How relevant that is to the current discussion about whether or not this father should've killed the perpetrator who molested his child, well I guess that is JD for you. Many topics get sidetracked. The way I'm reading your original post you were not denigrating the father for not killing the perpetrator, but just wish that we were in a world where that might be easier to do. That you say you would finish the job, most women would. Here is why I think it is good that the father did not kill, torture, or do anything that could get him into legal trouble. He needs to be there for his child. What happened is so horrific. We have now a before and after. Before this incident whatever the child was facing in life was statistically much easier than what the child is going to face now. After that kind of violence, the child is much more likely to get involved with drugs to numb the emotional pain, to become emotionally disturbed, to get involved with crime, and to attempt suicide. Of course none of this is carved in stone but it is much more likely. That poor kid needs to have his father in his life not in jail. The father can do his child much more good outside of jail helping his child survive this trauma rather than inside jail having avenged him. The reason I am sorry that the perpetrator is not dead is because he is most likely going to survive prison and be released, only to reoffend again. You guys really want to have a reason to be pissed off? Open up another window, get on the DOJ's Meagan's law database, and put in your ZIP Code. Take a gander at how many of these fuckers live right near you. Then maybe, only maybe, you can pause and think, there is a worse enemy out there then here on JD.

Shike likes this.
  7. JannieBunny

JannieBunny Huge member Lady Devil

I'm sure the last thing in the world anyone would want to do is to set YOU off... :bwah::bwah::bwah:

You're the one who's talking shit, wanker.

:bwah:

Shike likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.