1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Rape My Son, Please...

JannieBunny Jul 19, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JannieBunny

JannieBunny Huge member Lady Devil

[​IMG]

That's what the father basically said through his half measures,

http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20140718/news/140719489

...as this monster still has his life and genitals to rape another day!

What the hell is the matter with people?

The father gets zero points for stopping far too short!

The police chief gets a +1 for his refreshing response, though.

In my book, in flagrante delicto = instant death.

This world is going to hell in a handbasket!

:rozz:

2. Winter

Winter Rampaging Sausage Knife Maker or Craftsman

So, you think the father should be doing prison time?

We all know incarcerated dads are the best Dads.:devilroll:

I think he did what he needed to do.

3. JannieBunny

What makes you think he'd spend a day in prison -- especially given the attitude of the Chief of Police? A father's word against a dead child molester's silence. Deadly force is justified in the defence of others -- especially when a heinous crime is being committed against a child (disparity of force).

Besides, as a father, what should you be telling your son, "Don't worry, son, when he gets released from prison, he will have learned his lesson and will be fully reformed." or "Don't worry, son, the motherfucker is fucking dead, his cock has been cut off and shoved in his mouth, and is burning in Hell where he will never, ever hurt you again!"

*Removed by Moderator* :ron:

Like I said, this world is going to Hell in a handbasket!

:devilfinger:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014
  4. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

wow, i don't know if i would have had the self control to let that guy live. shoulda at least cut off an ear or sliced his lip in half and given him a life lesson.

JannieBunny likes this.
  5. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

He's lucky I would have stuck him like the pig he is and left him for dead .Touch my boy or family for that matter you will die .I can do the time for the crime .

JannieBunny likes this.
  6. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

piece of shit asshole

7. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

“He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you.

I drug him out to the living room.” :bwah:

8. Chris Daigle

Chris Daigle Half fast

Needs more beating.

***Lots more​

JannieBunny likes this.
  9. deadpool

deadpool merc with the mouth

Guys like this get their punishment in prison. When word gets around of a child molester, they become the molested child of an entire cell block. Doesn't make it even, but almost.

10. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I would of never called the cops that fuck would of looked like that while being tortured for a week then slowly killed. The worst possible way I could think of.

JannieBunny likes this.
  11. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

Sadly this is not true. Most likely he will be put in protective custody and placed with other child predators.

12. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

That was not a good enough Beating

JannieBunny likes this.
  13. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

And another prevert bites the dust!:thumbsup:

14. deadpool

deadpool merc with the mouth

I'm sad to hear things have changed. He should be put in general population and raped to death IMHO

JannieBunny likes this.
  15. gpd215

gpd215 Brigade Member Brigade Member

There is a difference between defense of another and manslaughter. The father did well in restraining himself I would say. Its a tough thing to kill another person, to willfully cross that line. Its funny for me to hear folks swearing that they would easily take a life when they doubtfully have any experience with the matter.

Winter and RNST like this.
  16. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

God have mercy with the one who try to abuse ore molest my little angel

I Wil have none

JannieBunny likes this.
  17. JannieBunny

You think it is funny for you to hear parents/grandparents/relatives/loved ones/friends swear they would kill a monster caught in the act of raping a child they know and love???!!!

You think we all don't have the stones to do it, prior experience not withstanding??!!

Then you must also think we have tons of guns and knives, practise using them, and carry them daily, because we are just hollow posers with no intent on ever using them on monsters!

You have shown your true colours, and should be treated accordingly by everyone else here who would really do what they said they would do!

I would gladly tell you what I really think of you, but the Boss here already sanctioned me for telling "Winter" what I thought of him, and the foolish things he said in this thread. The Boss also politely asked that I refrain from future similar behaviour here.

Since the JD is the Boss' house, I will respectfully abide by his wishes and leave people like you alone...

If I were the others you insulted, I know what I would do with you!

:devilfinger:

18. JannieBunny

Greens sent to the real men! (Sorry to the ones I couldn't green, because I already greened you recently, and I couldn't do it again. But you all have +++ in my book!)

Reds sent to others. :devilfinger:

Cheers,

:rozz:

Ronin0821 likes this.
  19. Winter

Winter Rampaging Sausage Knife Maker or Craftsman

You wouldn't know the first fucking thing about it.

Reds for you for being the worst character judge ever.

20. Shike

Shike knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I don't think I would have the clarity of mind to not kill the piece of shit. That said, maybe the father thought that killing him and going to jail would be even worse for the boy. Is there a mom? Placed in foster care after going thru that ordeal could have been the worst. Either way that poor boy is in most likelihood, emotionally damaged for life. Very sad case.

JannieBunny likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.