1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

R.I.P. Clydetz :(

Mr.LaBella Jan 15, 2018

1. G3

G3 Brigade Member Brigade Member

RIP Clydetz. One of those wise souls. Glad to have met you those few times. Buck 110s will always remind me of you.

waterdogs, tubtar, ded i and 4 others like this.
  2. XamaX

XamaX Huge member

Always enjoyed Clydetz's posts and I knew if I saw that Tigerface pop up in the avatar's on the side there would be a voice of reason entering the conversation. May peace be with you and yours good sir....

waterdogs, tubtar, ded i and 3 others like this.
  3. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

I received a call from Maureen today and she explained Gary had some health issues which

forced him into the hospital.

After 3 days there,he went into cardiac arrest during an operation and couldn't be revived.

Maureen also wanted me to express how much she appreciates all the kind words left here for him,

as i explained that every real Devil he knew,made sure to say something nice about

him and told her that to date,there were over 10 full pages of comments.

She also asked me to say that Gary loved everyone of his friends here and considered this his 2nd home.

Ok,that's about it..

nostimos, waterdogs, tubtar and 8 others like this.
  4. tam289

tam289 Little member

RIP :(

tubtar, crogers and Kelper like this.
  5. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Thank you AJD1 - thanks Mo. Earlier today I smiled thinking of how much Gary enjoyed the ponies. He is missed.

nostimos, tubtar, crogers and 3 others like this.
  6. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Thank you for the update and know we all miss him terrible. Be well Mo and my sincere condolences, he was a great one.

waterdogs, tubtar, ded i and 3 others like this.
  7. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

he was a soft spoken bad ass to the very end.

nostimos, waterdogs, tubtar and 4 others like this.
  8. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

Holy shit! I forgot about that.

For those that weren't around in the beginning, Gary used to post stories about walking his dog in the park. During the story he would always stumble across a woman in the park and tell a story about what she was doing. He would then post a pic of what he thought was a hot woman that he found on the net.

Unfortunately, the "women" that he found pictures of were transsexuals. I remember calling Ron asking, "Does he know that is a dude?" :tardchuckle:

As time went on you would see a thread started by him and you knew it was a tranny thread.

Funny how you remember and miss the stupid shit.

nostimos, waterdogs, tubtar and 6 others like this.
  9. Dutchtracker

Dutchtracker Down For Life Brigade Member

[​IMG]

waterdogs, tubtar, sam eib and 3 others like this.
  10. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Hopefully, I am remembered in the same way! NOT with trannies though, ball busting, fond remembrance :angel:

nostimos, tubtar, Rio and 1 other person like this.
  11. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

You'll be remembered for your famous dick knife! :bwah:

Unfortunately, with the software change, that seems to have disappeared and deprived an entire generation of noobs the privilege of seeing that creation!

nostimos, waterdogs, tubtar and 2 others like this.
  12. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

I will remember you for sitting on the porch with a bat waiting for keyboard commandos.

Gary is for transvestites, Bucks, and his dog.

Damn, I miss his posts.

waterdogs, tubtar, Tinysd and 3 others like this.
  13. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

i wonder who is in possession of said dick knife now...

waterdogs, tubtar, Rio and 1 other person like this.
  14. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

15. desmodus

tubtar, Kelper and crogers like this.
  16. crogers

Well, we usually do have a little spare time... :shakie:

GEEZER, tubtar and Kelper like this.
  17. Mr.LaBella

18. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

You got love Ron , he plays along well and we busted his balls at the GTG'S all the time, that knife is epic.
    The first time i've talk to Gary his hearing was shot, I talked to his sister on the phone, he won a raffle knife in the old site and I was making sure he was ok and that he got it, after that I pm with him quite a few times, then I meet Ron at the gtg's and Gary was sick for a while, he recovered and we were all there to meet him and welcome him back, we talked for a long time and he was the same man that he projected on his post, a real man, when I was about to live I gave him hug and a kiss on the cheek , is a european thing you do out of respect and friendship, Gary looked at me and had this kind of question mark on his face and asked me , RIO??!! why you kissed me? I explained to him it was a sign of respect and endearment among friends and that I was happy he was amongst us healthy and alive, he looked relieved ( i had no doubt he would kick my ass) and before he said anything i said no homo!!, he busted laughing out loud and we both laugh for a while and knew this guy was was willing to kill me if I disrespect him,small size and all, after that we always kid around and it was a pleasure seeing him, he welcome everybody, talked to anybody , smile at anybody that was part of us, kind and a gentleman, if God did not give Gary a hug when he knock on his door then there is no God. Good bye friend, may this new journey take you far far away.

19. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

Well, this post just made my day.

AJD1, tubtar, Mr.LaBella and 2 others like this.
  20. Mr.LaBella

A little embarrassing, butt* not really :D

Kelper likes this.