1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

R Hankins Fighter & Yuna Qi 3

Mr. Clean Oct 7, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean Huge member

Got this not too long ago and I'm just not into the slim blade, I definitely prefer a taller blade. This is the description as it was purchased by me! Slim Chance fighter #3, very lightly used, has some light coating scuffs and the edge could use a minor touch-up. Blade is 4.75" long, 3/16" thick, titanium Robar NP3 coated 5160, hollow ground up to the tip, which is convexed. Handle scales are carbon fiber with a very cool, almost woodgrain looking pattern. It has large, but not rough jimping at the thumb and heal. Comes with black, left-hand leather pouch sheath and black, ambi kydex sheath drilled for a small tek-lok (included) or molle-lok (not included).

$sold shipped and paypald

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2013
  2. Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean Huge member

back up, open to offers...
    Purchased on BF not too long ago and the original thread and pics still exist there too for your viewing pleasure :bwah:
    Also tossing in a little price drop
    115 shipped and PayPal'd!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2013
  3. Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean Huge member

FS: Yuna Qi 3, One of a kind

Selling my Yuna Qi 3. Knife has a ZDP189 blade, carbon fiber handle, ivory micarta bolster, and white with carbon fiber back spacer. Of course all of Yun's knives are one of a kind but I think this one is a bit more special because I asked him not to add the Spyder hole to the blade.

I have been the primary owner and have carried it however it is in excellent shape. The knife flips open very well and the lock up is solid and early. Comes with one of Yuns pouches.

My original post is HERE

I am asking sold shipped and PayPal'd. I will consider partial trades

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2013
  4. Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean Huge member

Back up!
    Will also consider other partial trades.
    Thanks Devils!

5. Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean Huge member

Qi is sold.

Hankins still available, make an offer!

6. sickboy

sickboy Marsupial Brigade Member

Payment sent for Harkins

sickboy

7. Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean Huge member

Sold