1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Quick ( SHOP TOUR )

balibalistic Dec 11, 2011

1. calvinnation

calvinnation Down For Life

just ordered a brand new grinder and am looking at getting a band saw before its arrival. First off, is there anything you fully reccomend. i was recently looking at the milwaukee compact. Looking to do a similar mount as yours as well.

2. WyldStyl3

WyldStyl3 Never gunna give you up JDBA Official Member

Calvin, you might be interested in this: http://www.swagoffroad.com/SWAG-Portaband-Tables-_c_35.html

3. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

Thanks for showing us the shop.

4. twice

twice Little member

I got here too late. Are those photos posted anywhere else?

THEONEANDONLY likes this.
  5. Ramen Boy

Ramen Boy Little member

I have arrived too late as well :cry: i would have liked to see the workshop of The Maker :manganr:

THEONEANDONLY likes this.
  6. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

The thread is from 2011.... that was 3 years ago :bwah:

7. mattlclemens

mattlclemens Down For Life JDBA Official Member

The sick thing is I remember when Shawn first got his own Sub. It was like 3 months after I joined the JD. 3 years...fuck me man where does the time go.