1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Question again about what should I buy

Sharpazzhell May 5, 2019

1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

My preference is collectable, will go up in value, rare and of course a better flipper.

Flytanium 51 v7 or Michael zebra acid wash custom? I took peoples Dvive why I bought the ryworx . Please respond based on the preferences listed above and also what you would take? Thanx

2. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

51 with flytanium isn’t horrible but won’t do much value wise.

Never heard of Michael Zebra.

Why not get a BRS? They flip great, some are rare, retain or gain value depending on version and condition.
    :thumbsup:

Sharpazzhell likes this.
  3. Luis

Luis Little Member

Get a Hom basilisk if your a collector...they are so well made. And extremely pretty

Sharpazzhell likes this.
  4. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

The original. Not the R. Just needed to clarify because some people just assume the R.

***The Ti over G10...or get them both

apdallaround and Luis like this.
  5. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Maybe? I think? I suppose? I imagine? WTF? It's supposed to be Michael Zieba? Maybe? Kinda? :idunno: I didn't see any balis on his site though.... :idunno:

Anybody get the idea that I don't have a fucking clue? :idunno:

http://www.ziebaknives.com/

apdallaround likes this.
  6. mike_geno

mike_geno Huge member JDBA Official Member

Ti Basilisk. Its just hard to keep that tip intact.
    That's why I'm not a collector. You can't really flip collector pieces. Especially the ones with needle tips like the HOM's and the Tach 2.

apdallaround, Luis and Sharpazzhell like this.
  7. Sharpazzhell

Yea I have a HOM SPECTOR EVO gold purple. But I traded my carbin fiber basilisk for s brs premium replicant. But thanx for advice

apdallaround and Luis like this.
  8. Sharpazzhell

apdallaround likes this.
  9. Sharpazzhell

Luis likes this.
  10. Sharpazzhell

I
    Yes all my knives that Are basically have high value to them stay in the safe basically as a collector. So yeah I agree with you with like the tips and everything like that I hear that the tips when they for they mess up. Saw that's why I put them as collectors and only flip with the black aluminum one from exile cutlery. I Used to flip clones but I sold them on the side and last time I bought something customs seized it and I had to wait a long time to get money back so I decided not to mess with China no more. Even for a Max Ace gauss I'll wait till there available here

11. Luis

Luis Little Member

An amazing knife also

12. Sharpazzhell

Yes it is but I'm actually working on a Bradley 2010 deal with a fellow devil. I was going to get the flytanium but I'll pass. That zieba knife looks thin. I'll probably pass on both and go for Bradley.

13. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

ohhhh Zeiba!

Gotch It!

The specs make it read smallish.

Looks like a very nice collector for a decent price.
    Cool spacers:bladewolf

crogers likes this.
  14. Sharpazzhell

Yea decisions decisions, I'll end up probably buying Bradley's from 2010 but have to be 9/10 orc10/10 from a fellow devil. I wish I could buy zieba, flytanium v7, ryworx 12 and Bradley's but when I get paid I'll have room for one. The other zieba will be gone prob when I get paid. It always happens lol.

15. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

BRS is going to check all of those. Especially if it's a mutant or a limited run (like the Pilot Channel AB.)

However, the more it gets used, the less it can become worth.

apdallaround and Sharpazzhell like this.
  16. Sharpazzhell

I have the premium brs green g10 and yellow. Put it in safe. I know all my expensive would be cool go flip with but I dont flip that much and I use like inexpensive knife or cheap trainer. I like heavier knives like the jaguar. I flipped that thing better than a light one. But I want to learn both.

apdallaround likes this.
  17. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'm a big fan of Michael Zieba's folders, so his first foray into balisongs would be my pick. You're lucky that I'm in between purchases or that one would be mine, lol.

18. Sharpazzhell

It's OK dude you could have it if you like I actually went for something else anyway lol

19. Sharpazzhell

You should take it Because there was2
    Noe theres 1