1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Put Mr . LaBella in your prayers

spydusse Sep 3, 2021

1. robertmegar

robertmegar Huge member

Horrible news. Heart broken. 'Til we meet again Ron.

Manganr, markandrex, Rio and 2 others like this.
  2. D14NeSS

D14NeSS Average Member

Sad to hear this horrible news... what a huge loss. My condolences to the family and everyone who loves him. Wish I had the right words, but the entire community cares. And he will always be a part of our history in the balisong/knife world. Rest easy.

3. ronmageddon

ronmageddon Huge member

My thoughts and prayers go out to Mr. Labella and his family. Jd was the first forum that welcomed me with open arms over a decade ago. Even though I don't post as much as I used to, the JD, Ron, and all of the devil's here will always have a special place in my heart. It sucks that I have to post this...but I wouldn't miss an opportunity to pay my respects to the leader of the best damn forum on the web... period! Cheers Ron! Thanks for everything and rest in peace brother!!!

4. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

Dam, have not been here for a while because..... life.. But I heard the news and had to come on here and pay my respects. Sorry to hear. Sending my love and support to the family and also to everyone on here. Stay well everyone.

Rio, Manganr, markandrex and 2 others like this.
  5. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

I'm shocked and sadden by the news. Ron was a great man that gave me a chance. He has helped me to get to where I am today. He will be a great loss to the community. Condolences to the family and friends.

Rio, markandrex and Thanos74 like this.
  6. knifepuppet

knifepuppet Brigade Member Brigade Member

Can NOT believe this!! WTF?! How could this shit happen?! I feel so sorry and hope Ron's family are well.

Rio and Thanos74 like this.
  7. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

WTF you have to be kidding me, can't believe this shit! Honestly I was just thinking today when I was straitening up in my office and wiped down my JD flag that I hadn't talked to Ron for quite awhile and was going to text him to see what was new. Working night shift figured I'd log in here and then text him, fuck me how shitty.

I know way late, but thoughts out to his family.

Rio, Joe Whalen and Thanos74 like this.
  8. nocheese4u

nocheese4u Notch'yo' cheese! JDBA Official Member

I heard the news and am heartbroken. I only met him once but I could tell he was a good guy who would do everything in his power to help someone. I haven't been on here in forever and must say I was afraid to find that this forum and community had ended. Really glad my fears were for naught. Missed you guys. Missed this. Miss Ron.

Rio, nostimos and Thanos74 like this.
  9. ANDYLASER

ANDYLASER Big Pierced Member

Well fuck me. So sad and sorry to hear this. I havent been here for some time and popped over to ask some questions. Guess thats not so important now. Had some wonderful chats with Ron., he will be ever so missed. RIP big fella.