1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Put Mr . LaBella in your prayers

spydusse Sep 3, 2021

1. Rhonda

Rhonda knife diva Lady Devil Brigade Member

Am assuming that no news for a few days is good news?

tubtar, Kelper, Justus and 7 others like this.
  2. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Yes Ronda he is slowly getting better as of last update.

tubtar, Balibuyer, Kelper and 7 others like this.
  3. L R Harner

L R Harner They call me "Butch" Knife Maker or Craftsman

just talked to Justus over on face book. rons at 90% oxygen so the vent must be doing alot of work forr him not sure how that translates as far as the progress or if regression for him. keep on keeping ghim in your thouoghts

RNST, tubtar, adnj and 10 others like this.
  4. Justus

Justus The Prince Brigade Member

I posted the update in the freedom of speech section regarding my dad.

tubtar, Balibuyer, Kelper and 8 others like this.
  5. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Is he breathing on his own with O'2 ,,or ,,a vent breathing for him ,, I was told if my O'2 hit 92 when i was sick go to the ER ,, but because of my smoking days and other things my normal is 98 once in a while 97 so only a few numbers makes a big difference ,, what sucks the most is from Justus info he can't see his father ,, that shit really bother's me

6. Scurvy

Scurvy 2nd Knifiest Brigade Member

It depends on how much work the vent is doing. If the vent is running slightly enriched oxygen, this is probably good. If its running 100% oxygen then thats not great.

My dad died of COPD a few years back and was on a vent for about 14 days so I am uncomfortably familiar with them.

Ron convinced me to come out to a meet up the next day and he did a great job taking my mind off things. Really meant a lot to me.

Praying hard for our man.

RNST, tubtar, spydusse and 11 others like this.
  7. xrayzebra

xrayzebra whirling dervish

Just checking in - Dedi and I are keeping our buddy Ron, and Justus, and the whole family in our thoughts.

tubtar, JIMMY_MAC, Balibuyer and 7 others like this.
  8. Manganr

Manganr Devils Supermoderator Super Moderator

Nice one XRay. I hope you and Dedi are keeping well too!

ded i, tubtar, Balibuyer and 2 others like this.
  9. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Prayers for Mr. L and a swift recovery. May GOD heal you and give you strength sir. And may he comfort your family during this time of trial.

tubtar, Manganr, begreen61 and 5 others like this.
  10. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

Prayers on the way

ded i likes this.