1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Prometheus Design Werx PDW Bali Ti

xeodguy Nov 17, 2021

1. xeodguy

xeodguy Little member

Brand new from PDW, Ti handles, very nice. Not even flipped: simply opened for pictures. Opened smoothly, spring latch opens with squeeze of hand. While it was en route to me, wife dropped a hint about Christmas ("I started a wish list on Amazon"), so change of plans. $325

[​IMG]

Additional pics https://imgur.com/a/dh1qxIz

Price includes shipping in US, I will ship internationally at your cost and risk. PayPal fees included. Contact me via email: xeodguy (at) hotmail (dot) com for more information or to lay claim. Posting here or PM will take longer, and I will determine order of who wants to buy by emails only.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  2. Rocco

Rocco Silent Reaper JDBA Official Member

Do you still have Bali?

3. Rocco

Rocco Silent Reaper JDBA Official Member

Did you SELL the PDW Ti???