1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Project Tach 2

Glenn Feb 14, 2014

1. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

2. zuggzugg

zuggzugg JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

twists

Speaking of twists! I just got these!
    [​IMG]

May have one pivot stripped already trying to loctite. Just going to leave them until they need attention.

On a more related topic. Seeing the first post of how beat up that tach2 is is crazy. I just got mine and I'm all butthurt that I put some tiny scratches in the handles already from dropping it! :cry:

3. vileperson

vileperson Enormous member

Update?

Did you ever do any more with Mike's Tach2?

4. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

It turned into a three way colab, him Balazno and Moon are still working out the details, expected finish date sometime in 2056.

5. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Kinky 3 way ! :thumbsup:

In short no, it's a back burner project and Mike is aware.

:devilcorn: