1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Progress pic for a forum member...updated with in hand and sheath pics

M.Olexey Aug 28, 2008

1. Chris Martin

Chris Martin phantom devil Knife Maker or Craftsman

Leather looks kick ass, MO. I like the idea about the retention so I can snap it off with just a flip of the thumb! Very cool! Like the look of the strap too, gives it a little more evil vibe! I am very pleased my friend. Looks solid as a rock:ernie:

And you say your leather work is not all that. BS....lol Looks sick, Mo.

I am probably going to go ahead and order up one of your kydex w/teklok just to have when I want to cant it up a little.

My FOS and sheath came out looking like a champion bro.

Good luck getting that dye off of you....hahaha:cadi:

Thanks, MO.

Job well fucking done:evilmonster:

PM on its way.

2. M.Olexey

M.Olexey capo of the Texas knifemaking mafia Brigade Member

Thank you.

It's been a fun project. I enjoyed putting it together.

mo

a pic on the belt

3. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

I like it. Nice to see leather too.

4. M.Olexey

Thanks man. I like the leather too. It's a boatload more work but the end result is usually worth it.

Alright I just refreshed the screen about twenty times for the Chuck facts. I love that shit.

mo

5. NORCAL HUNTER

NORCAL HUNTER Huge member

Hello MO.....I love that leather.........I need one of those

Rich

6. M.Olexey

Thanks buddy!

mo

7. theMachine

theMachine Huge member

Hahaha!

Great sheath, but I love the hybrid kydex/leather sheath.

8. M.Olexey

Thanks brother!

I'm working on a set up that would allow removal of the hybrid sheath without unthreading your belt. The test FOS is sporting it right now.

mo

9. theMachine

theMachine Huge member

That'll be interesting to see, personally I wouldn't mind taking off my belt to take off the sheath, since I think the biggest benefit of your current hybrid sheath is how non-bulky and close to the body it is.

Actually, this just occurred to me, it would be useful to remove the sheath from the belt without taking off the belt, like when you're driving in the car, sometimes the sheath gets uncomfortable. If the design isn't any bulkier then the current design, that'd be awesome.

10. silenthunterstudios

silenthunterstudios The Jello Gigolo

that is one helluva nice edc!:thumbsup:

M.Olexey likes this.
  11. M.Olexey

Same here, originally I didn't trust the snaps and security was more important than convenience. But I've gotsome snappier snaps and I think I've managed it without adding any bulk in fact it looks a little cleaner than the original. I just have to wear it for a couple days before I am sure. (I'll add some pics to the sheath thread)

mo