1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

(PRICE DROP AND TRADE ADDED) Matt Cook AKA Pinoyknife Leather card wallet & Left-hand Bali holster

Beelzebubbles Oct 28, 2020

1. Beelzebubbles

Beelzebubbles JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Matt Cook Wallet: SALE OR TRADE $50 Price includes USPS Priority shipping and all associated fees! CONUS ONLY. Paypal G&S is preferred method of payment.

A custom commissioned card wallet, made by none other than Matt Cook, Pinoyknife back in the day. This was created to match his Black and Tan basketweave Bali holsters.

I don’t know of anybody else who ever commissioned a wallet alongside their knives so this may be a true one of a kind, who knows! This one shows some minor wear from use but as always, take a look at the photographs and judge for yourself!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Matt Cook LEFT HANDED Bali holster: SALE OR TRADE $50 Price includes USPS Priority shipping and all associated fees! CONUS ONLY. Paypal G&S is preferred method of payment.

Another odd duck from Matt Cook, this is a left handed version of his Bali holster, that I had commissioned alongside the wallet when my name came up on his list many years ago. This is a black and dark green holster. This one shows minimal signs of use, but is in overall excellent condition! This should fit most any knife with or without horns that is comparable in size to a BM42.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am currently looking for Lights! Specifically, I am looking for a Maratac Copper CR123 Rev 3! Other options will be considered as well but I am only looking for keychain-style lights!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    Pinoy Knife likes this.
  2. Beelzebubbles

Beelzebubbles JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Bump for no other reason than to say there’s a big price drop on both AND TRADE VALUES ADDED, I AM LOOKING FOR A MARATAC CR123 Rev 3 OR SIMILAR!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020