1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Preference of Footwear

Evamore Jan 23, 2010

1. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

[​IMG]

2. payaso

payaso Soothsayer

These people are nuts.

those shoes are dope on a rope... Send em down to me and I'll wear them bitches to work and take pics for ya.

Tinysd likes this.
  3. Shike

Shike knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Miami Mice!:devil1::bwah:

4. Shike

He also has to be careful while standing by the curb on the sidewalk. Cars might run over his toes:devil1:

Kelper likes this.
  5. Shike

Guess you need those if you have feet like these
    [​IMG]

:devil1::devilzeek:shockedevil:

6. Shike

BennytheBlade likes this.
  7. Evamore

Evamore Huge member

HAHAHA! Those feet are something else. Suprised this thread is still alive n kicking. I want to get some Nike Air Force ones or some of the re-released old school Jordans.

8. Stormdrane

Stormdrane 1st rate knot worker Brigade Member

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  9. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Of course YOU did. Nice kicks.

Kelper and Stormdrane like this.
  10. Stormdrane

Stormdrane 1st rate knot worker Brigade Member

One of my blog readers/followers mentioned they'd tried using paracord to replace their shoestrings/bootlaces, but the cord was too slippery for the common bow knot and would come untied/undone on its own. I made a short demonstration video on how I tie mine. There are a number of methods for securing laces, but this is a quick simple one that I learned as a kid and still use because it works for me. YMMV :ross:

Kelper and El Gringo like this.
  11. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

I like leather boots such as White’s, Wesco, Nicks, RRL and visvim, Viberg , engineer style or normal wear.There is crazy maket for sneackers at ridiculous prices like folders this days, some people have 3hundred K invested or more on Nikes or adidas special editions etc... Like Tiny said they must think we are nuts paying all that money for knives. If you want to see some of the shoes go to the Grailed site where all sorts of expensive gear is sold along with shoes and shoes .

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
    Kelper, Towelie and Stormdrane like this.
  12. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Been doing the 'twice around' for bout 7 years now... Them para laces could come in handy for cutting through nylon restraints/hand cuffs. Just a little fyi.

Kelper and Stormdrane like this.
  13. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

i am not really a shoe guy, but lately i like my Adidas. I just ordered my Superstar OG's today on their website. I wear my black/white Gazelles normally.

[​IMG]

Rio and Stormdrane like this.
  14. Stu

Stu Windswept & Interesting Devil Brigade Member

Merrell perils!!

Merrell Moab Ventilators in either Walnut or Brown. I have about 6 pairs ranging from knackered, falling apart and covered in mud to pristine and still in the box.

I HATE wearing "proper" shoes, and nowadays, if I can't go in my Merrell Approach Shoes, I don't go.

Oh yeah, got some Hi-Tec Alto Mid hiking boots and some good old British Army DMS Combat boots somewhere, too.

15. KaliKid

KaliKid Brigade Member Brigade Member

Vans! And of course Doc Martens at work. :)

16. KaliKid

KaliKid Brigade Member Brigade Member

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  17. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

Zombie shoe thread? I’ll bite...

Timberland Boots for winter or rain and Addidas shell toe for everything else.

18. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

I just learnt something new.!
    Nice

Stormdrane likes this.