1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Preference of Footwear

Evamore Jan 23, 2010

1. Evamore

Evamore Huge member

I was looking at my shoe collection earlier. I have 16 pairs and I think that's a lot for a man. They range from house loafers all the way to what I consider pimp shoes. (Nice leather for social occassions) It got me thinking about what I like to wear most. If I really like a pair of shoes I'll buy 2 pairs instead of one and I've done it more than a few times. I recently bought 3 pairs of my favorite brand of shoes in different color schemes. I'm really partial to Pumas and prefer their Roma line most of all. I've only worn the Navy Pumas so far as you can see the laces aren't even laced on the Woven or White sets. Eventually I will get a nice pair of Lacostes when I save enough. So what do you all like to wear and how about some pics?
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

2. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

I have never heard of having shoes as safe queens.

:bwah:

3. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

keens.

keens.

keens.

keens.

keens!

4. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

A couple of guys at work collect shoes like we collect knives. It is funny to hear them talk about the elusive pair they are after, but we probably sound the same to people that don't get our collecting.:bwah:

I still wear Vans, but am probably starting to look like old guy trying to be young.

I do have a favorite pair. I saw them for sale at Nordstroms for $499. They were so ugly that I told my girlfriend that the buyer was probably fired.

Months later she saw them at the Rack marked down to $29. Guess what I got for Christmas?:bwah:

I will take a pic when I get up.

5. Boogerball

Boogerball My posse's on Broadway Brigade Member

Clarks wallabees :yesman:

6. Piet.S

Piet.S knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

My work footwear is fine with me.
    Warm, comfy and I can stand and walk on them all day long.
    They are free and I get a new pair each year.

At least I don't have a shoe fettish.

[​IMG]

7. Mr. Andersson

Mr. Andersson Svensk DJÄVUL

Keen FTW....!

8. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan

I went with the advice of the Devils and got a pair of New Balance 642s. I like 'em a lot, but I still wear my Timberland Pros most of the time.

9. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

My comfortable shoes, nothing fancy... wear 'em for all my dog walking & just plain loafin' activities. I'm wearing a
    pair of Propet Village Walkers and the shoes in the middle are Rockport ProWalkers. I have some other shoes but
    don't wear them that often... they hurt my feet! :ssad: Then there is always the old Army boots.

[​IMG]

10. Lightninrod

Lightninrod Average member

11. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

a shoe for every season

saturday sneaks ( I hope Ron doesnt ban me for a foot picture)
    [​IMG]

Bostonians for meetings, Sperry Topsiders for casual office.
    [​IMG]

Danners for Hunting and cold weather work, Chippewa's for real work and bill collecting.
    [​IMG]

Sidi's for the Harley and the Honda
    [​IMG]

Back country skiing
    [​IMG]

Snow shoeing and real cold hunting
    [​IMG]

Competition Snow Boarding
    [​IMG]

Free style free riding snow board. I made the ones on the left from a LL Bean pack boot and a ski boot inner liner.
    [​IMG]

Alpine Stars for the dirt bike.
    [​IMG]

Elephant skin cowboy boots for dress wear.
    [​IMG]

12. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

Suede, snakeskin and gold buckles with lion heads. Told you they were horrible.:bwah:

[​IMG]

I have worn them a few times and they always get positive comments. :ropeman:

jimmydred and Peter Lezard like this.
  13. Evamore

Evamore Huge member

I don't have a shoe fetish! (fap fap fap fap fap) You all are just stupid. Ganders at the gold lions head snake shoes. (FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP) LOL. I trip on some of my friends that are meticulous with their shoes that give the same attention to them as they would a really nice firearm and god forbid they get scuffed a SHTF scenario becomes reality.

14. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan

That's um...nice? Unique?

15. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

uggs, kenneth cole, merrells , echo

16. silver97

silver97 Average member

i wear a pair of clark wallabees. you can not destroy them. i refuse to wear white shoes.

17. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Sheeeeit.....do you wear pants with those things ???? :-)

These days, about all I own are Keens and Merrell`s Jungle Moccasins, except when there`s a foot of snow, then I break out the Sorel felt-packs....

18. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Well for $29... looks like you got a bargain! I'm sure they look great when you wear them with shorts and no socks. :devil1: I'm betting that with those shoes on your feet, you're singing a happy tune. :bwah: They also look like they'd make a nice wallet.

19. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

Did those come with leotards?

20. Oliver Mendl

Oliver Mendl Black Forest Devil