1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Post your TASTELESS & OFFENSIVE jokes here:

L33731 Feb 22, 2006

1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

My girlfriend of many years got pissed at me for using her toothbrush. Really? After all the things we've done together?

And besides, can you tell me a better way to get dog shit out of the sole of your sneakers?

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I told my girlfriend that my fantasy was to have two women at the same time. She agreed.

But, she got really pissed off when she found out that she was neither of them.

Thanos74, Samb, Kelper and 1 other person like this.
  3. crogers

I was watching this Mexican magician on TV the other day. Juan del Magnifico, I think that called him.

He was pretty good. I especially liked his final trick...

he said, "Uno... Dos...", then he disappeared without a tres! :cheesydevil:

4. crogers

When an Islamic terrorist buys a sex doll....

does it blow itself up? :cheesydevil:

5. crogers

I find that younger women tend to scream a lot in bed...

maybe, they're just surprised to see me peeking in the window. :bwah:

6. crogers

I asked this young cutie at the gym what her New Year's resolutions were.

She said, "Fuck You!"

So, I'm pretty excited for 2019! :madaddy:

Thanos74, KAZ2, Samb and 1 other person like this.
  7. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

FB_IMG_1548764823131.jpg

Thanos74, Pinoy Knife, KAZ2 and 2 others like this.
  8. crogers

Watching sex on TV with your parents is awkward, isn't it?

Hell, I didn't even know mine knew how to use a camcorder! :madaddy:

Thanos74, Samb and Kelper like this.
  9. crogers

The new German Coast Guard radio operator was working his first solo shift at the listening station. Around the middle of his shift, the radio crackled to life, "MAYDAY! MAYDAY!"

"Zis is tha German Coast Guard. Vat can ve do for you?"

"MAYDAY! We're sinking!" came the reply.

"Vell, dat doesn't seem to be much of ein emergency... vat are you sinking about?" :cheesydevil:

10. crogers

Genetic scientists have combined a donkey with an onion....

got a piece of ass that'll bring a tear to your eye! :bwah:

Thanos74 and Kelper like this.
  11. crogers

SickInTheHead2.jpg

12. crogers

Back when I was a student, one of my classmates got caught jacking-off in the shower.

Doesn't sound like much, but it ruined our field trip to Auschwitz! :cheesydevil:

13. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

:lafflol: