1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Post your TASTELESS & OFFENSIVE jokes here:

L33731 Feb 22, 2006

1. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Grampa'sHelmet.jpg

firebolt, Samb, Harvey and 5 others like this.
  3. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Harvey, sam eib, woodlander and 2 others like this.
  4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I actually felt the same way. The only problem is that some dumbasses probably would think that way, not realizing the actual meaning of that symbol.

Harvey, Kelper and desmodus like this.
  5. crogers

VDPeriod.jpg

Pinoy Knife and Kelper like this.
  6. crogers

My girlfriend just asked me, "Of all my friends, who would you most want to sleep with?"

Well, I don't know the right answer, but "Nikki" isn't it! :bwah:

Bobert, Pinoy Knife and Kelper like this.
  7. sam eib

sam eib Average Member

I can't believe you said that! Do you still have a girlfriend?

8. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

"I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend who, this morning, called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still around.

We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together. I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that 'old magic'.

'Wow!' I was flabbergasted. 'I don't know if I could keep pace with you now', I said, 'I'm a bit older and a bit grayer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have.'

She just giggled and said she was sure I would 'rise to the challenge'.

'Yeah,' I said, 'Just so long as you don't mind a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my total lack of muscle tone...everything is sagging, my teeth are a bit yellowed and I am developing jowls like a Great Dane!'

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly. She teased me saying that tubby, gray haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover.

Anyway, she giggled and said, 'I've put on a few pounds myself!'

So I told her to fuck off. "

Samb, Towelie, sam eib and 3 others like this.
  9. crogers

SpongeBobTampon.jpg

Bobert and Kelper like this.
  10. Bobert

Kelper likes this.
  11. Bobert

I saw a good one recently where someone wrote "The last thing my dog said to me was You took too much acid"! :bwah:

12. crogers

A mixed-race kid came home from school and asked his dad "Am I more Jew or more black?"

"Why would that matter?" asked dad.

"Well, this kid at school wants to sell his bike for $50, and I don't know whether to talk him down to $35 or just steal it!"

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    Samb and Kelper like this.
  13. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Indeed ! With the other one, you have to strap a 2-by-four across yer ass to keep from falling in !:ronl:

desmodus likes this.
  14. KAZ2

KAZ2 Huge member

The young Warrior had just returned from a very successful hunt with fellow warriors Red Hawk and Running Bear and he could see that the old Chief was very pleased. He decided that the time was right to ask the Chief about something he had been wondering about. He approached the Chief and said: Is it true that when you do the honor of naming a new born you choose a name from the first thing you see when you come out of your TP in the morning of the birth? Why yes it is, why do you ask Two Dogs Fucking?

Berkley and begreen61 like this.
  15. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Boy thats an old classic haven't heard that in 20 years ,,

Berkley likes this.
  16. KAZ2

KAZ2 Huge member

True, I ran across it again my self and it still cracked me up, and I've enjoyed the jokes you have all posted and thought perhaps it would brighten someones day. Regards

17. crogers

Speaking of oldies....

This fellow walks into the drugstore and asks the Pharmacist for some condoms. "What do you need? A single, three-pack, or do you need the 144-piece party pack in assorted colors?"

The guy thought for a second and said, "I got a new, hot girlfriend. I think I'm gonna be real busy. Better hook me up with that party pack!"

Couple months later, the same guy comes in and asked the Pharmacist for a Maternity bra. The Pharmacist says, "What bust?"

He answers, "One of the blue ones!"

Kelper, Pinoy Knife and KAZ2 like this.
  18. Boogerball

Boogerball My posse's on Broadway Brigade Member

how do you keep a dog from humping your leg?

pick him up and suck his dick

19. crogers

Smucker's jam is merging with Folger's coffee.

They're either gonna call the new company "Smolger's" or ... they've decided to call it "Smolger's"! :madaddy:

Kelper likes this.
  20. crogers

A bus load of women went over a cliff and they were all killed.

All of their husbands were mourning for a month. After that month, only one husband continued to mourn. This went on for several months.

Finally, some of the other husbands asked him, "Why are you still mourning?"

"Well," he replied, "my wife missed the bus!"

Kelper likes this.