1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Positive Thought Energy Needed

OnceBitten Apr 24, 2013

1. DucS2R

DucS2R Huge member

That is a lot of nasty shit to go through, Glenn. I did not realize your treatments had been so extensive. Good luck with the next test, and I agree, it is good to be in the hands of someone you trust.

T

2. Masharp81

Masharp81 Angelus Mortis JDBA Official Member

Seems someone is looking out for you :thumbsup: As you said, everything happens for a reason, and it's great news to hear you're in good hands. Looking forward to the all clear :thumbsup::jdsmokin::ernie::pimptastic::trustme::angel: Smoke and prayers - mike

3. jujigatame

jujigatame Slanted & Enchanted

I hope you're still able to get the regular dose of pizza. :manganr:

We're all behind ya.

4. rhinoknives

rhinoknives Huge member

Glenn,
    I had to have a lung drained back in my 30's and having them pop a pencil sized needle through my rib cage so they could put in a drain tube wasn't any fun.:cry:

Close your eyes and go to your happy place and it will be done before you know it. A little Xanax might help too!

You have weathered far more than I have and I don't think the doctor would be against having you nice and relaxed for the procedure.

5. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hi all, thanks for the notes. Wednesday is soon upon me and hope it's soon behind. The wait and worry both about the procedure to come and trying to attain a answer to the anomaly in my past scan is nerve rattling. :ropeman:

I'm sure it will be far less then my mind has wandered, but apprehension is hard to shake. In short will be glad when this is behind.

Thanks for that tib-bit of info, helped to place my mind at rest. :devilfinger:

:bwah:

6. Andy T

Andy T Gentle Giant JDBA Official Member

I hope you're stored up good Karma pays you back on Wednesday. You've done a lot, for a lot. I know you have helped me out for sure.

Things have a way of working out so I am expecting good news Bro.:thumbsup:

7. LurtzWV-6

LurtzWV-6 ZOOM-SMASH-WHOOSH Lady Devil

Would you like me to tell you about the pig that I helped euthanize at the animal hospital I worked at?

8. Glenn

Intriguing, yet I think I will take a pass. :ropeman:

I appreciate the attempt at mental aversion , But I don't think it will help me reach my happy place during the test thinking back on reading about the last moments of porkies life . :bwah:

9. dymond47

dymond47 Better than gold or platinum

Keeping you in thoughts and prayers,G..

10. DucS2R

DucS2R Huge member

Keep it positive man, we are with you.

T

Crazy! I mean like so many positive waves maybe we can't lose! You're on!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
  11. Glenn

Off to see the Wizard. Update when home. :thumbsup:

Not sure even how to thank you all other then, well thanks. :ropeman:

12. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Here's to a smooth procedure

:cheers:

Fingers crossed for good results

:thumbsup:

13. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Good luck today Glenn!

Be sure to ask for a lollipop afterwards. :whee:

14. Grand American

Grand American Handsome Devil

Best of luck, bud.

15. 45acpmike

45acpmike Huge member

Good luck glenn,

We are all pullin' for ya

16. Jonre

Jonre JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Hope everything goes well man. See you when you get back.

17. Glenn

Hi all, just in the door.

Upon first poke my lung partially collapsed, could not get the tissue sample sadly. :cry:

DR was able to reinflate lung through the first needle they use, its a hollow guide type of deal they run the biopsy needle through but was tooooo risky to move ahead.

Lung still has small area collapsed, but after two x rays is stable and should fill up on it's own, almost needed a chest tube etc.

Couple days R&R ahead, and back to square one with wait watch and frequent scans to be the window to whats going on within my body/lungs etc.

Need to schedule Lung DR appt to follow up, and plan further testing (PET/CT) to keep watch.

So, I am at where I was before this attempted test was done with a unknown anomaly in my lungs. If it is Cancer back, the next PET/CT would / should show.:ropeman:

18. rhinoknives

rhinoknives Huge member

Glad you are home again.

Ouch! :cry:
    I know what having a collapsed lung feels like!

One way to look at it is a unknown anomaly is better that a known bad lump in your lung.

I have a knife maker buddy that is going through a very similar scenario.

Rest up and feel better.

19. taoist

taoist taoist JDBA Official Member

fuck!!!!

20. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

dham Glenn

now don't tell me you also have a bladder problem

it sounds a little to well known for me , i regret to say :cry:

hang in there buddy