1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Positive Thought Energy Needed

OnceBitten Apr 24, 2013

1. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Just remember, Glenn... chicks dig scars. I'm not sure about green goop though.

Glenn likes this.
  2. savage12k

savage12k savage leather Knife Maker or Craftsman

Filthy heathen prayers are headed your way Glenn! Between the Creator and Coyote, I think you will be just fine. If you need more help just show your Beast some of these GIF's I keep hearing so much about, apparently they can scare stone...

Glenn likes this.
  3. LurtzWV-6

LurtzWV-6 ZOOM-SMASH-WHOOSH Lady Devil

Hope the healing is going well. Prayers continuing.

4. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Thanks all for the continued thoughts.

Well it's been a slow road. The infection was not healing so I was sent to a Infectious Disease DR. Basically everything I was doing in care was correct except the continues peroxide cleaning, seems it strips away the good with the bad.

On yet another round of antibiotics.

Another 6 days gone by and still sore as beans but healing

Devilz demand pics, well here ya go. :ross:

[​IMG]

Ahead:

The 9th The plastic surgeon will create my faux ear. Last surgical procedure planned. Hoorayy it's getting old quick !

And a scan on the 11th to try to figure out the lung stuff, leary but full speed ahead.

worthless likes this.
  5. littlejoey

littlejoey High on a Mountain Top Brigade Member

Best wishes for the 9th! :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

Keep going, you'll get through this!

Glenn likes this.
  6. LurtzWV-6

LurtzWV-6 ZOOM-SMASH-WHOOSH Lady Devil

Mac'n'cheese is seriously the wrong thing to be eating while looking at these kinds of things. But I still eat peanut butter so....:ropeman:

Glad you are almost done with surgery! Hope the infection finally clears up.

Glenn likes this.
  7. BaByGoTtHeRuNz

BaByGoTtHeRuNz Enormous member

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Glenn!

Keep Fightin'!:thumbsup:

Glenn likes this.
  8. DucS2R

DucS2R Huge member

Glenn, I am not a regular but I have been a follower with a user name on and off for 7 years. I respect you a lot from what I have seen over the last few years and wish you the best. I am Scandanavian with light skin and reddish hair. Grew up in the Western US. And spent every possible hour outdoors and at high altitude. Have had a number of skin cancers removed, most the non scary basel cell type, but three like yours. Had MOES surgery on my nose (bad rhyme), one in my head (that scared me) and one on my chest.

It sucks, it is scary, you live between the periodic tests, you get periodic oh shit scares, but if you are a lucky man like me, you live. And then the tests fade, your life returns to 'normal' and you do not have to think about it all the time.

Like I said, I don't really know you, but hang in there brother. We are pulling for you!

T

Glenn likes this.
  9. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Glenn wishing you all the very best in your continued recovery. My thoughts and prayers are out for you
    Rosie

Glenn likes this.
  10. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Thanks all for the continued well wishes.

@ DucSR2, Thanks for your posting. Having beat stage 4 head and neck cancer back in 07 and making it to the end of year 5 in remission, now having the skin cancer crop up it's a scary place to be.

The Ear was considered a new cancer, and the arms are classified at metastatic cancer stemming from the first location ,my ear.

Where else it has migrated is a unknown , I've been watching my skin like a hawk, now just need the lung scan Thursday this week to come back clean I will be able to take a breath of relief so to say.

Tomorrow the 9th is a big day for me, it will be the final stage of my plastic surgery to create the faux ear curl. Kind of nervous as I have no clue how this is attained. If they just section out the center of ear and join the curled area my left ear will be way smaller (shorter) then my right.

When I had the pre-op consult it was with the nurse practitioner, I didn't have a opportunity to speak with the surgeon as he was out of town. Tomorrow before he starts I will ask him how and what is done.

Pending his answer, I may be inclined to leave it as is. I've become accustomed to the appearance of the missing ear curl family as well. Guess it's just shock factor to strangers .:ross:

Anyhow will update this thread tomorrow once home.

Thank you all for just having a online presence and showing concern through my cancer trials and tribulations.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
  11. Evamore

Evamore Huge member

I wish you good recovery sir.

Glenn likes this.
  12. MikeZepol87

MikeZepol87 Seriously Good Sport!

Good luck Glenn !:thumbsup:

13. dymond47

dymond47 Better than gold or platinum

prayers sent..

14. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

~~~~~~~~~> Be Well!

[​IMG]

15. littlejoey

littlejoey High on a Mountain Top Brigade Member

Good luck, Glenn! :thumbsup:

16. sawjaws

sawjaws JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Hope all goes without a hitch today buddy! Hang tough!

17. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

ears to you, Glenn

:cheers:

Hope things are going smoothly and praying real hard for good news after the upcoming Scan.

:thumbsup:

tubtar likes this.
  18. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Well ??????????
    I don't care if you're still doped up.
    In fact , I think I'd prefer it.:jdwink2:
    Hope it went well today.

19. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

You mean he's been sending those GIFs when he's straight.....let me rephrase....when he's NOT doped up????

20. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Yeah......... well pretty much. Just a couple poppers as I understand it. :bwah::bwah::bwah: