1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Positive Thought Energy Needed

OnceBitten Apr 24, 2013

1. littlejoey

littlejoey High on a Mountain Top Brigade Member

Stay strong, Glenn. Fuck that nasty shit!

Prayers sent for your good health! :thumbsup:

2. bhauer

bhauer Little member

Just do whatever the Docs tell you Glenn. They will get you fixed up. Stay positive.

3. wilkm21

wilkm21 Average member

Wow! Glenn I had no idea this thread was hear, we just finished our transaction and it was without a hitch very impressive with as much as you have going on.... You have my best wishes for your continued improvement through this trying time.

4. Bango Skank

Bango Skank Level: True Devil

I will blow smoke on the bali you sold me and pray for your complete recovery.

Glenn likes this.
  5. LurtzWV-6

LurtzWV-6 ZOOM-SMASH-WHOOSH Lady Devil

Yeesh. Hope that heals quickly! Will continue to pray.

6. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Thanks for the continued support. :thumbsup:

Well today was plastic surgery phase two on my ear, basically the surgeon severed the ear flap, figure top of ear to bottom where it connects to the scalp. Then sewed it back up. This is to force development of a blood supply from the front side of the new connected tissue.

Between yesterdays two procedures on my arms, and the third today all catching up with me a bit. Some R&R tomorrow big time.

Stitches come out in one week next Tuesday, and then procedure three is scheduled for the 9th , this is where the faux ear curl will be shaped.

By then arms will have healed quite a bit, major work done yesterday and feeling the effects today. :meh:

Truly amazing what they can do with today's advancement in medicine.

You will all have to wait for some new gruesome pictures till tomorrow. :ross:

7. Glenn

As promised for the gruesome crowd :ross: , here is the "work" that was done on my arms. First image is on my right arm right over bicep. The 2nd image sorry for the off color of pic but sunlight was playing tricks on my camera, that one is of my left forearm, the length of the incisions were the diameters of the holes in my arms when they got done. :devilzeek :ropeman: :devilcorn:

The Ear is still bandaged up, walking wounded I am. :ropeman:

[​IMG]

My arm looks like a mountain ridge as they pulled the skin closed to take up the major gap created by tissue removal.

[​IMG]

Paging the Mighty Goat ! :bwah::bwah::bwah:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
  8. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

If you wouldn't spend so much time chasing balis on the Interwebz....

you wouldn't have missed your last waxing appointment

9. Glenn

The good bad and guly

Hi all, guess time for a update.

The good , The spot on my head came back NEGATIVE ! :thumbsup:

Ear site of operation is doing perfect. I look forward to getting out the next 50 or so stitches out Tomorrow. :ropeman: :manganr:

The bad and ugly:

My arms on the other hand have been a catastrophe, on day 4 Thursday I awoke to my forearm being VERY puffy inflamed and seeping green gook.

Contacted DR, placed me on a broad spectrum antibiotic, and was at his office Friday 7:45am for a culture to make sure meds were best for the strain of infection present.

As of yesterday the pink is on the retreat , but arms are still seeping green goop and not comfortable with the slow progress of healing.

Tomorrow will have that culture back to check if there is a better antibiotic for this strain of infection.

Yes I have pics of the goop, :ropeman:

Maybe upload them later. :ross:

jjhamilton likes this.
  10. Chris Daigle

Chris Daigle Half fast

Damn Glenn, positive vibes sent. Glad to hear of the improvements.

Daigle

11. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

You will beat this

Still Praying for ya brother Glenn.

12. dymond47

dymond47 Better than gold or platinum

in my thoughts and prayers for your continuing battle Glenn.

13. MikeZepol87

MikeZepol87 Seriously Good Sport!

You will beat this man! :thumbsup:

14. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

Please know I'm thinking of you! You got this! Kick it's ass all the way! Stay Strong my friend! Much :heart: from me to you! :GOV: :thumbsup:

Chris Daigle likes this.
  15. Shike

Shike knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Positive thoughts and prayers your way Glenn!

16. sickboy

sickboy Marsupial Brigade Member

Glenn, I am glad to see you kicking ass. I said it before and will say it again, if you need anything, please let me know.

sickboy

17. LurtzWV-6

LurtzWV-6 ZOOM-SMASH-WHOOSH Lady Devil

Great on the head spot; not so great on the arms. Keeping you in prayers. I'm not sure I want to see the green goop pictures...:ropeman:...you better post them just so we can all get our 'Oh, nasty' fix for the day. LOL!

18. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

You know I'm sending out all the positive vibes I have, Glenn. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Keep on fightin' the bitch.

19. Glenn

Since you asked so nicely. :ropeman: :ross:

Arm recap, this is left forearm.

Cancer spot:

[​IMG]

Surgery site ended up about 3in long/round then drawn together for closure, yes they took out a 3in diameter hunk of skin off my arm down to under tissue and muscle. OH forgot to make mention no going to sleep for this, awake under a local :

[​IMG]
    '
    Puffed up like a mountain with green goop, morning day 4 post op, woke up to this, day before was perfect:

[​IMG]

Couple of days later on antibiotic, swelling is down, but much more redness and seeping green goop:

[​IMG]

Last night redness retreating, green goop sites a bit less icky, starting to heal:

[​IMG]

After a soaking in peroxide , before bandaging up yummy green gook turned white fizzies: :ross:

[​IMG]

And back under sterile bandages after ointments applied:

[​IMG]

Fun huh ? :ropeman:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013
    ded i likes this.
  20. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

I've seen Alien and

I figure the goop is normal.

Hoping that it clears quick :thumbsup: