1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Pork Shanks and Argonne Assault

Liu Kang Oct 18, 2012

1. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC293 Busse Combat Custom Shop Pork Shank .15" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Birdseye Maple Wood Handle w/ Mosaic Pins
    5" Blade Length 9.9" Overall Length .15" Thick 6.335 Ounces
    This is from the Fall 2012 Knob Creek Show.
    The Pork Shank was introduced in 2012 and have since than been discontinued. This has a 5" INFI Steel that is .15" thick with a satin Finish! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This particular one was purchased at the Knob Creek Show on 10/11/12. These were never made as a production with these Birdseye Maple Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins and each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom shop.
    $420

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC304 Pork Shank .15" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Curly Oak Handle w/ Mosaic Pins
    5" Blade Length 9.9" Overall Length .15" Thick 6.265 Ounces
    The Pork Shank was introduced in 2012 and has been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Fall 2012 Knob Creek Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .15" thick Satin with a Convexed Blade/Edged! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This has a beautiful Set of Full Curly Oak for Handles. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $420

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat BARF California Busse Assault Ring Fighter .25" Jungle Camo Blade Part Serrated Edge, Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    7.65' Blade Length 13.8 Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 16.3 Ounes
    This is from the 2006 Spring Knob Creek Show.
    The BARF was introduced in 2004 and have since than been discontinued. This has a 8.5" INFI Steel that is about .25" thick. The V-grind Edge with Partial Serrations is Razor Sharp! This model with the Jungle Camo was only made for the Spring Knob Creek Show in 2006 and the Ganza that followed that show. The BARF would normally have a ring for the index finger but to make this legal in California, it was deleted!
    Sold Pending Funding

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Pork Shank Variant .15" Saber Ground Satin, Black G10 G-rexed Purple Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Pork Shank - PS
    4.9" Blade Length 9.85" Overall Length .15" Blade Thickness 6.9 Ounces
    Saber Ground Hand Finsiehd SAtin Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge with a 3" Un-sharpened Swedge in the middle of the Back Spine
    Custom Black G10 G-rexed Purple Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel with Small Choil
    This is Brand New directly from the Spring Knob Creek 2014 Show! The Pork Shank is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it has been Discontinued!
    The Pork Shank was introduced in 2012 and have since than been discontinued. This has a 4.9" INFI Steel that is .15" thick with a Hand Satin Finish with a additional Hand Ground Un-sharpened Swedge in the middle of the back spine! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! The Busse Custom Shop went all out on this one with a Black G10 G-rexed Purple Mammoth Tooth Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. This is a "One of a Kind" and you'll never see another one like it! This particular one was purchased at the Spring Knob Creek 2014 Show! This has a matched hand selected Black G10 G-rexed Purple Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins put together by hand. These were never made as a production with fossil handles and super rare. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1000

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Pork Shank .15" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Green Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    4.9" Blade Length 9.85" Overall Length .15" Blade Thickness 6.180 Ounces
    Black INFI Bowie Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    This was from the Spring Knob Creek 2014 Show!
    The Pork Shank was introduced in 2012 and have since than been discontinued. This has a 4.9" INFI Steel that is .15" thick with a Hand Satin Finish! The fine Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This particular one was purchased at the Spring Knob Creek 2014 Show! These were never made as a production with Bowie Blade and only a few exist. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat!
    $450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Pork Shank .15" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Mammoth Ivory Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    4.9" Blade Length 9.85" Overall Length .15" Blade Thickness 6.2 Ounces
    Satin Finished Saber Ground INFI Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
    This was from the Spring Knob Creek 2014 Show!
    The Pork Shank was introduced in 2012 and have since than been discontinued. This has a 4.9" INFI Steel that is .15" thick with a Hand Satin Finish! The fine Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This particular one was purchased at the Spring Knob Creek 2014 Show! This has hand selected Full Fossil Handle w/Mosaic Pins that are hand smoothed for this knife. These were never made as a production with fossil handles and super rare. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat!
    $800

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC301 Pork Shank .15" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Curly Oak Handle w/ Mosaic Pins $420

[​IMG]
    Pork Shank .15" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black/Green G10 $380

[​IMG]
    Pork Shank .15" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black/Blue G10 $380

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC308 Busse Custom Shop Pork Shank .15" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Stripe Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    5" Blade Length 9.90" Overall Length .15" Blade Thickness 6.7 Ounces
    Saber Ground Satin Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New from the Fall Knob Creek 2012 Show!
    The Pork Shank was introduced in 2012 and have since than been discontinued. This has a 5" INFI Steel that is .15" thick with a satin Finish! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This particular one was purchased at the Fall Knob Creek Show. These were never made as a production with these Stripe Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins and each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom shop. Each piece of wood is different so each one is "One of a Kind" but if you are looking to make a pair or a set, I may have another that is similar. The Green and Brown on this knife is Beautiful and unlike any others I have seen! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and than spent it's life in a safe.
    $450

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2016
  2. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC300 Busse Combat Custom Shop Pork Shank .15" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Snakewood Handle
    5" Blade Length 9.9" Overall Length .15" Thick 6.495 Ounces
    The Pork Shank was introduced in 2012 and has been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Fall 2012 Knob Creek Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .15" thick Satin with a Convexed Blade/Edged! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This has a beautiful Set of Snakewood Handle for Handles. There were not many made with the beautiful Snakewood, I was only able to get two and this is my last one.This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $570

KC298 Pork Shank .15" Saber Ground Satin Blade, G-rexed Black Mammoth Tooth Handle with Yellow Liners

KC320 Pork Shank .15" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Birdseye Maple Wood Handle

KC323 Pork Shank .15" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Two-Tone Curly Oak Handle

KC326 Pork Shank .15" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Straight Grain Maple Handle

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2015
  3. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    KC236 Argonne Assault LB Tanker Grey Blade, Black G10

[​IMG]
    KC238 Argonne Assault LB Sage Blade, Tan Canvas Micarta

[​IMG]
    KC241 Argonne Assault LB Tanker Grey Blade, Green/Black G10