1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Pocket drop point

uncle sam Aug 31, 2010

1. uncle sam

uncle sam Little member

Having been so pleased with my very first hand-made knife, a J. Neilson hunting knife, I asked him to build one custom for me. I wanted a smaller knife for camping that wouldn't scare the other campers by looking too tactical or be too large.

I also wanted a blade that would tolerate random camp work and didn't need to be babied. Also, I wanted it to look vintage.

This is the final product - a pocket sized drop point - I love it! Perfect size, the 52100 antiqued blade is just over 3". The handle is "black & white ebony" and the guard is wrought iron. The sheath is a beauty, too.

2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

J. can make those day in and day out and I will never get tired of them.

Beautiful as always and glad someone else has found the Mountain Hollow.

3. J. Neilson

J. Neilson Caught in the Mosh Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hey, I know that knife. :bwah:

4. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Thats one sweet knife!:devilzeek
    I'd be afraid to make it a user.

5. mardoc

mardoc Huge member

very nice !