1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Please read!!

bart-1 Oct 28, 2005

1. zappadragon

zappadragon Devil Inside Brigade Member

He was band from Microholics for several things. He had the nerve to have a 9/11 sale on some items and this upset many people. Then he told a buddy of mine who had served his country that he wished he died in 9/11.

Here are some links to everything about this guy.

http://knifeforums.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/825367/
    http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39062
    http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=385199
    http://www.microholics.org/cgi-bin/i...T;f=23;t=20651

2. RoyalM

RoyalM Commando Devil Super Moderator Brigade Member

Well that made some interesting reading, I can see why he's been black balled from so many forums.

Stuff like this always makes me wonder why act like Ira did? I'm no holy roller or new age hippy but I kind of subscribe to the karma thing. Put out want you want to get back.

3. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Great work Zappa!

Spread the word to the other forums you inhabit too.

Drive this scum bag out of business forever!

:decisions

4. The world would be a better place if he did the honourable thing and shot his boyfriend in the cock while he was sucking it.

SugarSkull likes this.
  5. zappadragon

6. zappadragon

And he's back with another account today:

The transporter

Goodbye Ira :ssad:

7. zappadragon

Ira's back with The transporter this time

New user The transporter is Ira Barmash.

Goodbye Ira!

Take a lesson from Lady Gaga

Since it will not allow me to embed here is th elink to it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdpSmNMg1is

[youtube]ZdpSmNMg1is[/youtube]​

You need to work on your Pa Pa Pa Poker Face, Your Pa Pa Pa Poker Face. Beacuse your bluffing with your muffin since you are such a pussy.

So all I have to say is:

[youtube]9aPdP76Sm3c[/youtube]​

8. Soup_Monger

Soup_Monger Should be a custom title here

We were wondering about that.

He's gone.

9. Soup_Monger

He's gone.

We appreciate the notifications Zappa... but... keep the Ira posts to the Ira thread please.

Thanks.

10. aicdan2000

aicdan2000 Average member

lol

11. SSandshark1050

SSandshark1050 Devil @ heart

It pleases me to see that we all take turns taking out the garbage...

Face it Ira, you're done.

People who rip people off are the lowest in my book. Especially effeminate man purse wearing ones.

Think this dude has a login for every personality he has? :cheesydevil:

12. the swamp fox

the swamp fox Enormous member

No problem

I recently bought 2 knives and a Microtech sheath from Ira and received all promptly. No problems,

The Swamp Fox:demented:

13. nj640

nj640 Enormous member

As the Chinese will say "caveat emptor bitches"...:cheesydevil:...you see these scumbags with multiple ID's complementing each other...I've been on Ebay since 1999, and seen most tricks in the book...what these guys don't realize is that karma is a bitch and eventually they are going to fuck with the wrong guy, who has money and time to track them down.

14. Soup_Monger

Not the brightest idea, Swamp Fox.

15. the swamp fox

the swamp fox Enormous member

Well to be honest, I didn't know anything about the man until I read this thread on JD. By that time, I had already bid on those items on the knife auction site and won, and payment was sent.
    I just thought I would speak in the positive because my experience was that.

The Swamp Fox:demented:

16. Ross

Ross honorary Italian Brigade Member

*Beware* I got screwed all the way from Saudi Arabia!

I sent a MOD CQD I to "Wilson Chen-Stevens" in Saudia Arabia in April. He was supposed to send me a Kershaw Offset - I never got my knife, he said he never received the MOD. He kept communicating with me, all the way through June, I figured he was legit. He complained about how hard it was going to be to make an insurance claim, how he couldn't figure out what happened to the knives.

Then, RNST clued me into a thread running on BF: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=597799. Apparently, I'm not alone, which perverely makes me feel a little less foolish.

So, after buying/selling/trading over 800 knives in the past 7 years, I finally got taken. I got so used to knife people dealing honorably, I guess this was bound to happen. More than the price of the knife, I'm mad that I now have to view every deal with anyone who is not known to me with some level of suspicion. I hope the guy dies slowly from intestinal cancer in some third world country where painkillers are hard to come by.

The asshole's address is in the BF thread, but you can PM me for it if you don't want to go there.

17. Knife Crazied

Knife Crazied Devilette Lady Devil

I've read all about this low life loser on BF. Worthless waste of human flesh. :demented:WOW that was mean. :devil1:

18. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Ross

Thanks for posting here so we can keep all the Devils in on this scammer preying upon our natural trust of other knife collectors.

Spread the word, be vigilant and expose these douchebags for what they really are - lowest of the low.

Always check the feedback system before sending your hard earned cash to an unknown.

:jdspam:

19. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Sorry to hear ross :ssad:

20. knife_junky

knife_junky Better than gold or platinum

This is gonna come out wrong but I honestly doubt I would deal with anyone located in that part of the world... Sorry to hear you got fucked. That's the lowest form of scum there is..