1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Please read!!

bart-1 Oct 28, 2005

1. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

If you are waiting for him to respond, you are going to be waiting for a long time. :bwah:

:admin::mods_beware::siterock:

2. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

He is No Longer Here.

:copban:

3. 2fulhundin

2fulhundin Official Retard

damn tiny broke out the BFH(BIG FUCKING HAMMER) one of my favorite tools. iI had a 20lb er with a 1' roundstock handle welded to it abd everybody caller her "BERTHA" God I loved that hammer..

4. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Well hell..., I waited a year to bitch and moan about this so what's a little more time :shakie:

all da best,
    rats...

5. aicdan2000

aicdan2000 Average member

Guys and gals,

I really hate that my intro to JD was in this manner. If I've offended anyone (that didn't deserve it!) then please accept my humble apologies.

Now, let me go introduce myself the right way!

Dan

tubtar likes this.
  6. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Pattie wanted to do a little shopping , so Tiny took him to the maul.:shockedevil:
    Good call.
    Did'ya notice how he was starting to lose it toward the end ?
    There would have been some pure gold posts coming out of him as he continued to unravel , but at this point in the game , a little peace and quiet ain't so bad either.

dfarmerknives likes this.
  7. quasimodo

quasimodo Level: True Devil

[youtube]hiMve1ggjnI[/youtube]​

8. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

9. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Damn............ we really need a paddy wagon. :madaddy:
    This community ( knives ) is global , yet so small that if you turn your name into shit , it is world wide before lunch.
    Kinda like banging your neighbor's wife in a small town.........by the next morning , everyone in town will know about it except for her husband.
    The whole " how many user names " thread is becoming clear to me now.
    What is amazing to me is that every place I read a trail of shame about this guy , there adds another story that is even more dispicable than the last.
    " Selling Dad's knives because he has cancer ? "
    If he claimed that and it isn't true , then there is a special place in hell for that cocksucker.
    J.S.

10. I just hope that everybody who hears of the little cockroach avoids him like the plague, and he goes belly up and has to sell a kidney rather than suck for bucks down at the docks. Cunt.

11. zappadragon

zappadragon Devil Inside Brigade Member

12. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Ooofa!:smalldevil:

13. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Funny thing

I posted on BF all of his aliases and the Moderator "took it under consideration" and in the end it wasn't posted.

14. Mr.LaBella

Hmmm! I am a Moderator there, which one? Hell Kalooch is a SuperMod there :bwah:

15. shakie

shakie knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

It amazes me how much the real world is just like the web! Or is it the other way around. " we need a paddy wagon! Priceless TT"

16. Mr.LaBella

:imo: attacking family is way out of bounds and is not so cool. I am removing those posts, and going to lock this one up- this guy is WELL DONE at this point. I do not want this to look like other forums where banned people are mocked endlessly. That is not our style.

Tinysd likes this.
  17. zappadragon

zappadragon Devil Inside Brigade Member

***Warning*** Ira Barmash

Ira Barmash = The following AKA's. The sad thing is this is just a list of the ones we have found so far. Please feel free to add any if you have them.

rainybarrdroop
    Pattieman
    Tacticalstuff
    Tacstuff
    Georgetowndad
    Radio Kaos
    Chiblackhawk
    twotemplarknights
    lapseofreason
    jason bateman
    The transporter

RNST and havana d like this.
  18. Soup_Monger

Soup_Monger Should be a custom title here

We have banned Ira's multiple IP addresses from JD.

Thanks for being vigilant, Devilz.

19. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

What a tool. And downright *annoying*...

20. RoyalM

RoyalM Commando Devil Super Moderator Brigade Member

Anyone fill me on on the history of this guy? Just so I know if I should dodge him on other forums to.