1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Please leave a comment of well wishes

El Gringo Apr 6, 2018

1. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

A couple months ago I ran across a fella on YouTube that goes by the handle 'Mr. Holster'. From what I gather he lives in upper Minnesota on a ranch...and used to be a bodyguard for various Hollywood actor types I'm guessing; cause he kinda keeps it ambiguous. Now he's just a rancher / cowpoke.

Anyhow, he does wonderful gun reviews ( which is how I found him ). He's quite the character ... funny as all hell. I'm sure anyone that watched him would be a follower. I look forward to every new video.

Now, just when I go and take a liking to someone, he finds out he got cancer. Just had multiple tumors cut out . And now he's having to sell off his guns.

I just thought if anyone could checkout a couple of his videos, and if you see what a stand-up guy he is maybe just leave a comment of well wishes...?

2. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

That's more than fair.

Link?

tubtar, El Gringo and begreen61 like this.
  3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

you're awesome ,, need a link friend

tubtar and El Gringo like this.
  4. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

5. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

El Gringo likes this.
  6. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

desmodus and Kelper like this.
  7. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

I found him on the tube.. Really interesting dude. Hope his cancer is over.

El Gringo likes this.
  8. KAZ2

KAZ2 Huge member

He was really banging that steel! Right about 25 yds from that 2 1/4" barrel. Wishing him well in his battle.

El Gringo likes this.