1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Please help me

Black_Smith Nov 17, 2019

1. Black_Smith

Black_Smith Tiny Member

Please tell me, can I make a second topic for sale? and can I add pictures of knives? or need only a photo. Thanks for the help.

2. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Probably need to start with voodoo rules. It answers your questions. Good luck.

Guillermo likes this.
  3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

You need to read our Commerce Rules. They're here.... https://www.jerzeedevil.com/threads/jerzeedevil-commerce-rules.4869/ PLEASE, read the ENTIRE thread since some additions have been made and are scattered throughout the thread. Ultimately, YOU are the one responsible for following these rules.

TL/DR: Ummm, kinda depends. We have TWO sales areas. One is knives and the other kit and gear. You can have ONE open thread in each area. Now, you can list as many knives, or gear items, in each thread as you can fit in there. Butt*, only ONE open thread. Once you've sold your shit, make a final post requesting the thread be closed. Usually a mod will see it and close it for you, sometimes you might need to bring it to their attention.

Realistically, once you've asked for it to be closed, consider it closed and go on with your future business.

Your second part confuses me... you MUST add pictures of the items that you list for sale. You have to have actual photos of the items, not catalog or other pics, the ACTUAL item. They need to be your own pics, but the rules allow the use of pics from a previous sale with the permission of the original seller AND IF the item is in the exact same condition.

Your sales thread needs, at minimum, ONE pic. If you have a bunch of pics loaded on a photo hosting site, and want to provide a link, that is OK, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ONE PIC IN THE THREAD.

Hope this answers your questions. If not, just shoot me a PM and I'll try to help.

Black_Smith and Guillermo like this.
  4. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

Yes, that

Black_Smith and crogers like this.
  5. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Well, I'm certainly glad that Cthulhu agrees with me! I wouldn't want to face his wrath!! :bwah:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    Black_Smith likes this.