1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Please don't hurt me

Mason541 May 9, 2018

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mason541

Mason541 Tiny Member

ok so I think I already know the answer but I need these unholy knives out of my life. I had my collection stolen so I had to move back to cccs. I don't even know if this is the correct place to post this (JD is confusing me lol) but are selling clones allowed on this forum? I know I'm evil for buying them but I gotta get my fix somehow. Obviously selling for stupid low prices (even by clone standards) and they are all 8-9/10. I WILL GARUNTEE THEY ARE CLONES WHEN I ATTEMPT TO SELL. Seriously fuck anyone who doesn't. I'm sure the answer is buried in some of the admin posts but I can't find any confirmation. Be friendly when replying please. I'm new here and just need to know

2. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

No clones on the JD!:gonz:

crogers and Mason541 like this.
  3. Mason541

Mason541 Tiny Member

Okie doke. My apologies. Just dont know what to do with these now lol. Bonfire maybe?

4. Oceanic harmonia

Oceanic harmonia Tiny Member

Melt em down and make your own knife

Mason541 and desmodus like this.
  5. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Sell 'em on fleebay. Errybody else does. :bwah:

6. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

begreen61 and Mason541 like this.
  7. Mason541

Mason541 Tiny Member

Theeeere is the info I needed. Tyvm. Promise I won't do anything fishy like this anymore

Roger, crogers and desmodus like this.
  8. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

:locky:

Thank you all for keeping this straight forward and clean.

crogers and Mason541 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.