1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Please Close

ubado Sep 10, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ubado

ubado Little Member

Benchmade 51 Morpho. 8/10
    Not meshing with the 51 as much as I thought vs my 32 ... so the search continues.

Has a new blade ... razor sharp, tip intact, does have some light rub. Includes the original blade (which a previous owner painted). You can tell it’s a BM51 blade due to the little hole BM does, plus I rubbed off a bit exposing the D2 marking. The G10 does show some wear from use. Typical 51 play. (although I’m not too great at dialing in these 51’s)

Includes box and bag (the synch lock is broken)

Selling for what I paid ... SOLD!
    Includes PayPal G&S and Insured Ship

Trade Options

Maxace DMG - Black or Brown in any blade configuration + $$ your end. We both pay for our own shipping.

Feel free to run other Balisong trades by me. I'd prefer straight trade or + $$ your end. However I may add $$ on mine for the right knife.

BM511.jpg

bm512.jpg

BM513.jpg

BM514.jpg

BM515.jpg

BM5191.jpg

BM5192.jpg

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  2. heavyhandedmonkey

heavyhandedmonkey Tiny Member

PM 'd

3. ubado