1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

"Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself…"

KaliSong Aug 13, 2016

1. KaliSong

KaliSong JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

First off, apologies for the cliched "Sympathy for the Devil" reference. Sorry if it's been done before, I love the Stones and it just seemed too appropriate to resist.

Anyway, on to the introduction stuff. I hail from the great American Midwest where I'm a floor supervisor/manager in a factory. Previously did some more "white collar" type business-y stuff but found that I like getting my hands dirty and not sitting at a desk all day. I've been collecting knives ever since I was a kid and convinced my parents to let me buy a crappy little folder when we were on vacation. I love Spydercos, and in addition to a handful of safe queens (like the old out of production version of the kerambit) I EDC three Spydies pretty much everywhere I go.

I recently got back into flipping balls when I found my old ccc back at my parents' house. I promptly broke it within a day, spurring an ongoing search for quality flippers. I started with the usual suspects (cheap trainer, Bear & Sons, etc) and am now flipping a stainless steel 42 clone (not really a knock-off as it doesn't claim to be a real Benchmade, just inspired by it) and a BM 51. Hoping to add even nicer flippers as my skill progresses.

I practice martial arts, specifically Filipino Kali (hence my username, a play off of Kali and Balisong). Kali is a heavily blade-centric art, both knives and swords, and a big part of my collection is dedicated to blades that I practice and train with. Probably the coolest stuff I have are my custom made traditional swords and knives from the Philippines.

Anyway, I could go on forever but this is starting to feel a little long so I'll just stop here. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll try to add some pictures a some point too, let me know if there is anything in particular you want to see.

Thanks guys!

stdlrf11 likes this.
  2. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Let me be the first to welcome you to the Mighty JD

3. Berkley

Berkley Ancient Life Form Brigade Member

:genie:
    :welcome4:
    to the
    :JerzeeDevil2:
    :firedevil