1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Pillshovel

gpd215 Nov 25, 2011

1. gpd215

gpd215 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Pillshovel is good to go! I bought two knives from him, both were shipped super fast over the holiday, both were packaged great and both were just as described. :cheers:

2. LorenzoL

LorenzoL Rampaging Devil

Same here, sold him a knife and he paid very fast.

3. Brian_W204

Brian_W204 Enormous member

I just bought one from pillshovel, too. Description was accurate and he shipped within hours of receiving payment, and replied promptly to PMs. Thumbs up!

4. briand

briand Average member

PillShovel = Class Act!

PillShovel was great to buy from! Everything as described, done as promised, etc. He even gave me a heads-up on a knife he knew I'd been looking for. I could not ask for a better transaction. I'll be back. :manganr:
    Thanks!

5. Chuka

Chuka Average member

Pillshovel - One of the best sellers I've dealt with

Great communication, true to his word, great shipping speed. No worries with Pillshovel, thanks for a great, smooth transaction!

6. tec5000

tec5000 Little member

Ludt

Great knife, great communication and very fast shipping, highly recommend Pillshovel

7. rareair

rareair Huge member

Fast shipping, great communications. Thanks.