1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures of your Handguns!

GogDog Mar 13, 2005

1. rpaloalto

rpaloalto Little member

Nothing too special in this collection. Other then the fact that I'm in the great nanny state of california. The Glock gen 4 the HK vp9 and the LCP were all bought through the now closed single shot exemption.
    IMG_20141005_164112.jpg

2. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

Ejercito Argentino Ballester Molina 11.25mm semi-auto pistol!

Picked this Ballester-Molina up this morning; matched serial number on frame and inside of slide; all matching numbers on frame, slide, barrel, and two magazines. No import marks to be found anywhere... I can't find any evidence that it's been refinished; if that holds up to your discerning eyes - I think winner.

Photos:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2016
  3. Sheldon_Wickersham

Sheldon_Wickersham Blue Star Knives Knife Maker or Craftsman

Si, es muy Bueno! Impresionante!

4. cja245

cja245 Level: True Devil

I had been planning on upgrading to a nicer 1911 than my Ruger SR1911 for a while now. The other day I had a bad time with malfunctions at a bowling pin match that I had good odds of winning and that pushed me over the edge. I went to a local shop that specializes in 1911's and after comparing a couple dozen pistols, this is what I walked out with. It's going to be a shooter. I plan on shooting pin matches and IDPA with it. Going to hit the range later today.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BowtownBlade likes this.
  5. IWantThatKnife

My newest; "Pair 'o' Colts" top is the M45A1, bottom Competition Series .38 Super...

[​IMG]

tamphamnguyen and BenDibble like this.
  6. tamphamnguyen

tamphamnguyen Tiny Member

EBC100CD-C449-49DB-B8C5-22A31111751F.jpg Didn't make the cut, need that colt m45, oh well...

7. perado

perado Shoot to thrill

I've been doing a little bit of swapping, but this time knives for guns...mostly.

I've always wanted a Browning Hi-Power, but this FEG copy fell into my lap. It has some Browning guts. Haven't been to the range yet, but the trigger feels really good.
    [​IMG]

I sold off an EMP and regretted it ever since. This makes up for it.
    [​IMG]

I like the ramped barrel, but I'm undecided whether to keep it or look for another Sig Nightmare instead.
    [​IMG]

8. Spade115

Spade115 Huge member

Regent R100 (One gun I have always wanted 1911)
    [​IMG]

My dad gave my wife this little .22 as long as she dosnt shoot me with it 0.0
    [​IMG]

9. zephyr05

zephyr05 Little member Brigade Member

Novak Spec Ops I had done recently built on some old forged frame MKIIIs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RXX, hickory, El Gringo and 3 others like this.
  10. Theslipperyseal

Theslipperyseal Tiny Member

Kimber master carry custom and P09 :)

Attached Files:

11. IWantThatKnife

Nice High Powers Zepher05!

Here's something that I was able to put together last week. I had the Colt M45A1 and the Mickey Yurco 1911 Scaled Fixed Blade Knife; but one evening I was talking with Yamil Sued, a Gun Photographer/Videographer, who said he had some extra M45A1 stocks. Someone on 1911Forums found the screws for me on E-Bay; unfortunately the screws are from the Cerakote version and my M45A1 is the Brown Durabond version - more bronze then brown.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hickory and stdlrf11 like this.
  12. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

[​IMG]

Snubby

454 Casull Alaskan

357 586 L-Comp

Kimber K6s

S&W 640

[​IMG]

454 Casull Lineup

7.5" SRH

5" Ruger Toklat

2.5" Alaskan

[​IMG]

357 Magnums

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Revolvers from 357 to 44, 454, 460, and 500 Magnum.

El Gringo and seandavid55 like this.
  13. sam eib

sam eib Average Member

Here is a man that likes his wheel guns!

CDR_Glock and El Gringo like this.
  14. CDR_Glock

Yes. I reload for all of them. It's a great hobby but as you can tell, quite time consuming. I have moved away from knives, as I find guns to be more relaxing.

15. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

Hey glock you still have that guncrafter I remember you had years ago. Thinking about picking up a 1911 my self actually.

16. CDR_Glock

That's a funny story. Well I get it, and it is shooting a bit low compared to my other 1911s. I asked a local shop and they told me to send it to the company. It was setup for combat shooting, meaning you have to cover your target with the front sight. At the time I was used to a 6:00 hold.

So I sold it off. Our local gunsmith left. After I told him about my job, he wanted more pay and benefits. He didn't get that at the shop.

I now have a Universal Sight Pusher so I could have just changed the sights myself, had I still owned the gun.

This summer, I acquired most of those guns except the Ruger GP100s, S&W 627/640/586 L-Comp. I have been reloading for the different calibers and then determining which is most accurate. I'm about to hunt with them this season. Easier than rifle hunting for me.

The Guncrafter is one of the best 1911s for feel. I just wish I had local people who could have helped me with it.

17. CDR_Glock

[​IMG]

I added a spare red dot onto my latest acquisition, a Ruger Super Redhawk 44 Magnum.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

18. hickory

hickory JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

JD really IS the best forum on the net...

19. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

seandavid55 likes this.
  20. KaptainK├╝rbstomp

KaptainK├╝rbstomp Little Member

Gonna post pictures in this thread because Braces are neat-o :bwah:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018