1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures of your Handguns!

GogDog Mar 13, 2005

1. JannieBunny

JannieBunny Huge member Lady Devil

Bingo! You really know your tools of the trade!

Speaking of Cold War clandestine warfare weapons, I know you know what this baby is! I've had it since I was a kid. Yes, it's a complete kit, and has all of the usual and customary bells and whistles courtesy of the המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים. LOL. I have a few of them, actually. Most reliable medium-frame .22 LR on the planet, IMO. I know you have at least a few of them on tap, too! :devilwag:

[​IMG]

I generally use the higher cap 10 rd. M76 mags with the spacer. It prolongs the fun for a bit. :bwah:

Cheers,

:rozz:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
  2. unreconstructedgordo

unreconstructedgordo Level: True Devil

Mine don't have adjustable sights and have a cross bolt safety , one barrel 3.5 and the other threaded barrel 6" :jdwink2:

3. AngelInDisguise

AngelInDisguise Average member

Hiya JB, what got you started in collecting guns?

Call me intrigued...

4. JannieBunny

My dad.

(I don't really collect guns, per se. I use them. As you can see, that's a beat up work gun. I don't have many safe queens.)

Cheers,

J. :rozz:

5. AngelInDisguise

Well that's a fine dad to have.

So you get the benefits of using your Dad's guns then?

6. JannieBunny

What girl doesn't? LOL :bwah:

If you have or had a daughter and she was game, wouldn't you give her knives and guns galore? (With proper supervision and training, of course!) :jdwink2:

7. AngelInDisguise

Just trying to understand where all your photos came from if your not a collector, so these gun photos are from your Dads collection and he buys, sells and lets you use them then?

So you live with your Dad then or what...? LOL

8. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

Okay, okay----you win. Now you can go back to your dad's basement.... :thumbsup:

9. JannieBunny

But some are...

The weapons are mine. My dad gave them to me, and some I bought.

A user uses. A collector collects. I'm not a collector. I'm an end-user. Capisce?

Silencio por favor.

Adios.

10. AngelInDisguise

...was never arguing JB just inquiring.

You have an amazing knowledge of guns and I admire that.

Regards, AID

11. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

[​IMG]

This pic reminded me that at one time I had a Camillus Cuda Maxx 7.0/Spearpoint.

Just rooted through a few boxes and rediscovered it. Hiding in its purple box. Happiness...

Helluva framelock flipper they are...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
  12. Sheldon_Wickersham

Sheldon_Wickersham Blue Star Knives Knife Maker or Craftsman

I got nuthin'... :jdwink2:

J Frame RB Grip 1.jpg

13. JannieBunny

Cheer up, Shel.

It looks like you have factory (unbranded Uncle Mike's) boot grips for a J-frame. Next to the original ones made by Craig Spegel, those are one of the best damn grips around. I always swap out the stupid factory wood grips on my J-frames, and replace them with either boot grips or CT laser grips.

I would even offer to buy it from you, but I bought a whole bunch of them a while back just to have around.

Best,

14. AngelInDisguise

C'mon JB, your more than an end-user...:)

15. JannieBunny

Ruger mark ii's rule!

"Lack of focus . . . I like bacon. . . ." So, you're a wannabee comedian, too. :devilroll:

Welll, at least I agree with you that Mark II's are the best of that breed. Mark III's are a giant step backwards.

I have more Mark II's than I can even begin to remember. :ropeman: (I once ordered two MK II's and before they arrived, I was looking in the back of one of my safes and found two of the exact ones NIB! Apparently, according to the accompanying receipt, I had already bought two of the same model a little more than a year prior, had thrown them in the back of the safe, had forgotten all about them, and so I bought two of them again! LOL :bwah: :ross:)

For fun, here are a few photos of some less common ones or highly desirable ones...

[​IMG]

KMK512 - my favourite model!

[​IMG]

MK678G - as you know, it's hella accurate, albeit a bit heavy.

[​IMG]

Two consecutively serial numbered MK4BLs. These are called the Mark II Deluxe Ltd. Ed. model; they were a limited run of 2,455 guns made for Lipsey's, with a factory anodized gold trigger, rosewood grips, and red medallion grips and magazine floorplates.

[​IMG][​IMG]

MK35G - parked over bluing.

Cheers,

16. rbmcmjr

rbmcmjr Nuclear Powered Devil

Isn't that usually done the other way? As in taking something that is parkerized and running it through the bluing tank?

17. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I like the profile of these smaller barrels.
    Makes it look more like the traditional LUGERS.
    My 22/45 is also a smaller 4"
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
  18. J.White

J.White Average member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. vhunterk

vhunterk Little member

My EDC (Beretta PX4 Storm Compact .40 S&W):
    [​IMG]

Car carry (Taurus .44 Mag):
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
  20. JannieBunny

Very nice pistols! :thumbsup:

I love Ruger revolvers. Here are a few of mine. I had 6" Security Sixes since I was in high school. I had Magnaport do the barrel and a trigger job on this one. I have shot the 6" SSes more than any other .357 revolvers I own. They like the Remington 125 gr. scalloped jacketed HPs best. Although I could never find any grips that fit my small hands the way that I would like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like the 4" bull barrels, too. They are much more fun to shoot for some reason. Perhaps because they seem to point better.

Cheers,

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014