1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. azzprelunker

azzprelunker Tiny Member

What photo sharing thing is everyone using. I read that one of them doesn't work here anymore?

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

The problem is with Photobucket. Butt*, according to some, there is a work-around for that. You can read about that here... http://www.jerzeedevil.com/threads/photobucket.166044/page-3#post-1901142

I use Imgur. Mostly, though, I've been attaching photos to my posts. Click on the "Upload a File" thingy below. Select your file and follow instructions.

You can also use the gallery on the Mighty JD. Click on "MEDIA" at the top of the page and download images here. The gallery seems to have a 50MB size limit (Total, not per image) butt* the Boss is working on that.

The biggest problem with all of them is size limits per image. Learn to crop and resize your photos and you should be up and photo posting in no time.

Mr.LaBella and azzprelunker like this.
  3. raccoon city

raccoon city Home of Umbrella

I think Imgur is great, though I prefer abload.de