1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Photo issues

freethe42 Apr 2, 2019

1. freethe42

freethe42 The 42 is FREEDOM

Everytime I try uploading photos it says this
    The following error occurred
    There was a problem uploading your file.

20190319_074045.jpg

Regardless of photo format, or whether im on a laptop or phone

I used to not have this issue, any thoughts on how I can get around this ?

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

I got a similar error message when I intentionally tried to upload a file that exceeded the size limit.
    In this case, reduce the size of the file and try again.

I have also gotten error messages, on occasion, when I have no idea WHY it wouldn't accept the file. I knew the file was small enough, but....
    In these cases, I've had to upload the file to an image host and then display it here with the tags.

Try the methods that I discussed here... https://www.jerzeedevil.com/threads/need-help-with-picture-problems.172582/

Hopefully, one or more of those can point you in the right direction. Good luck.

3. freethe42

freethe42 The 42 is FREEDOM

that worked !, thanks

crogers likes this.