1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

~perverted justice...

beergoddess Apr 3, 2007

1. beergoddess

beergoddess shorter than endowed Lady Devil

so it was in my local paper today... that special dateline "to catch a predator" was just done pretty close to me. about 20 minutes away.... a half mile from my brother's house! they netted 28 pervs... some local, some not, and one fleabag from washington state that flew in just to have sex w/ a little boy. there is controversy about the ethics of this show and some bleeding hearts call it "entrapment". that these "poor lil pedophiles" get exploited for entertainment value. well... hey... fuckin-a-right its entertaing. i love the faces when these cretins are ambushed! and they deserve the public humilation.

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070403/NEWS/704030309

2. maui4lowry

maui4lowry Zombie Eradicator Extraordinaire

damn straight BG they should also be castrated, locked up and put with some real "nice" inmates who have kids of their own. :kingkaxt:

3. Cadi Con Carne

Cadi Con Carne Kwitcherbitchin' Lady Devil

Perverted Justice is the best group of people. They even post the logs and pics of the SOBs that they bust. http://www.perverted-justice.com/

One of those MFers was busted not far from me. Wish that he hadn't moved. I'd knock on his door with the butt of something special...and probably with a lot of recoil.

4. ppc6mm

ppc6mm Down For Life

I say put these bastards into prison without protection from the other inmates, so they can get the treatment they deserve.....

5. samhain73

samhain73 I am the who when you call who's there

That show fucks me up every time it's on. The thing that scares me though, is that those are the "brave" ones, that come out with little provocation, and HOW FUCKING MANY THERE ARE!!!!!! Unfortunately the real scary ones are probably more cautious, any maybe more dangerous. CREEPY...

6. beergoddess

like that weasel that brought his OWN kid to the partAy... ughhhhhhh... i could kill these mf'ers... where it legal!

7. reconmarine

reconmarine Berserker

Fuck that, a bullet is less than a quarter. Why lock them up and feed them? Fuckem.

8. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

:yeahthat: :iagree: Goddamn sick fucks! Why should we feed 'em?

:firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :jdsmokin:

9. dee

dee dee-lightful Lady Devil

The LEO's in my town have been running sting operations for online predators and have netted quite a few. One of the officers running the operation has told me that its especially gratifying when one of the fucking creeps start crying as soon as they are cuffed. In this week's edition of the local paper (its a weekly not a daily) there were four or five of the bastards in the court news section....it would be nice to get regular updates about their stay in prison!!!

I think every town should insist that their local LEO's run regular sting operations to catch these creeps.

10. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

a hell yes and amen to that

11. kougar

kougar Huge member

Noticed this cat in one of our local malls one day gazing up the escalator from lower level. His head was on a swivel looking for young ladies to try to get a glimpse of. Pointed him out to the head smokey bear in the mall, they talked with him and got his 411. Local PD had over 40 complaints on file re: someone with his description for public lewdness, exposing himself, etc. As of yesterday they have pinned seven of those complaints on him and each time he tries to bond out they find another charge to throw at him. Been in the klink 3 weeks now and has wife and two kids at home. Asked a LE buddy how I could get thrown in the same area as this fucker-just for five minutes!

12. Rcbalt2

Rcbalt2 Enormous member

13. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

At the rate he is going, someone (a normal citizen) will see their child on his site and end up putting this guy out of our misery. The sad thing is that whom ever does finally take a stand against this asshole, will end up going to jail.

14. dfarmerknives

dfarmerknives Tattoo Man says Knife Maker or Craftsman

Fuck them. They should have no rights. Prey on children, get the chair....

15. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

Isn't it "illegal" to post someone's photo without their permission??? If not, it sould be. Especially when it comes to children.

When my son was still in a stroller, we were in a local Mall, and this guy kept walking back & forth past us. We were sitting on one of those benches outside a store, while my wife was inside. He kept staring at my son. It was like I wasn't even there. After the 5th or 6th time, I stood up quickly. The guy finally noticed me. His eyes got real wide, scared, and he took off, running out the nearest door. What the fuck was up w/that??? I tell ya, I'd have killed him on the spot!

Sick fucks!!! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

16. beergoddess

damn... thats creepy. something like that happened tp me at shoprite when i was little, about 7 or 8 ish. i went to the next aisle over from my mom to get cat food, and some creepy guy comes walking past me and leans in and grabs at me. i thought it was some lil old man trying to be friendly and tickle me or something. then he comes back by... and grabs for my crotch. i screamed and threw a can at him and he took off. i ran to my mom and she alerted the mgr. the guy was long gone. it's so weird, but i remember the exact song that was playing. innocent mn by billy joel. now i get the creeps anytime that song is on.
    but i will say this... if anyone EVER tries anything funny on my kids. i will go to jail. i mean that in all humility. if a jury is fucked up enough to convict a mother for going after someone that hurt her young... then i will do the time standing on my head.

17. FairMaiden

FairMaiden "likes Coach handbags" Lady Devil

Just the other day...it may actually have been on here, I dont remember, but I read about a woman taking her 7 yr old daughter to hotels to meet w/ grown men. SHE WAS PROSTITUTING HER CHILD!!! What the hell is the matter w/ these ppl? Another eyebrow raiser...if she needed the $ that bad, y wasn't she prostituting herself? She deserves to rot in jail or be raped continuously until death for what she has done to that little girl....thats gonna cost an easy mil on counseling alone.