1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

PB washers on my BM42?

Baliguy Mar 5, 2012

1. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Completely out of fucks to give Brigade Member

I wondered this also....I have one set of pivots that I (dremeled) ground all the 'teeth' off, so that the pivots pop in and out easy without whacking in & out...so the 42's I have done PB washers on were always done with pivots installed, but wondered if others do it different...I have a lot fo 4x series to upgrade now, so wondered if there is a faster method for checking fitting before finally fitting press fit pivots into...:devilcorn:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2012
  2. TRXRyder

TRXRyder Resident Devil

Good call Linos! :thumbsup: Next time I'll hit them up...I already placed a pretty good sized order from the other place so considering all the stuff I ordered the shipping wasn't so bad.

Thanks again for the info on size Palethius :thumbsup: I picked up enough of the PB washers to do a shit ton of balis. I have some others that I'm going to give the "spa" treatment to as well...
    Should work out nicely :manganr: