1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Paulo Balzano

David Delgado Aug 28, 2019

1. David Delgado

David Delgado Little Member

2. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Balibuyer likes this.
  3. David Delgado

David Delgado Little Member

apdallaround likes this.
  4. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

Yeah that guy used to get ripped apart.
    (i never really paid attention but seems to be the crooked type)

That bali looks pretty nice though.

Balisongs have turned into the SUV from the late 90’s.

Every maker tryin to make one. *trend

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  5. Balibuyer

Balibuyer Little member JDBA Official Member

6. Blurred Memories

Blurred Memories Average Member

i got one too, wish it came with at least an info card, and surprised it came in pvk branded pouch.

i like it, though balance is rather unique among my collection. a single handle is closer to the blade weight than anything else i own, like even slightly more than kukuri ab with barrel spacers. makes fanning with fingers and thumb feel cool, but trying to fan by jerking your hand around in circles doesn't work as well.

not a fan of faces on blades but at least it's minimal. blade profile is sweetness.

Heh, that's what I was telling every maker at bladeshow if they didn't. "every knife manufacturer should produce at least one bali"....
    i love seeing so many more good options in stock for more than an hour recently.

lol, i even tried to convince case knives they should make one, because they used to make an auto. I'm already preparing myself for brass liners, jigged giraffe bone scales, and brass pinned pivot technology.

-b

Scott Meers and apdallaround like this.
  7. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Lol, my apologies, but I actually didn't read through the thread. JD is blocked at work, so I just did a cursory search for you on the train ride. I really do hope you like the knife. We need more makers in order to keep things interesting, right?

Balibuyer likes this.
  8. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Basically.. Ballzano is a thief and a liar.

I wouldn't give him any money.

Pinoy Knife, Linos and Balibuyer like this.
  9. Balibuyer

Balibuyer Little member JDBA Official Member

Agreed. I'll support most any honest, hardworking knife maker. But I do greatly value the opinions of the "older hands" here on JD. So I'd like to think, because of that, is the reason why I have never had any issues with makers, knives, etc.... If they say he's a fuck, then he's a fuck and I'll stay clear. Or if the maker has a shitty attitude. I've wanted a knife from Greg Medford for a while. They seem huge and bulky and the complete opposite from anything I would ever carry. And would most likely carry it once and chuck it in the collection. But then I see videos of him bashing customers and I think, "Man, this dude might be a fuck." Again, not sure. Other things he says i could agree with. Just feel that if you did somehow have any issue whatsoever, it would most likely be your fault.

chutcher likes this.
  10. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

…...persistence...... time.....sort attention span..... did I forget anything?....oh yea...stupidity

11. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Ah man, don't listen to the haters . . . He's GREAT!

I'll be getting my "MARS" knife any day now. I'm a "SUPERBACKER"!!! :jdwink2::ropeman:

NOT ! :bwah:

apdallaround and Balibuyer like this.