1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Passaround small sebenza

Mouthwash Apr 3, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mouthwash

Mouthwash Huge member

[​IMG]
    You can use this knife HARD, Don't be afraid to stab shit, flick open
    Skin fish, ETC
    I want a REAL review from you
    No little
    Oh yeah the knife was cool and sharp
    An actual review

- The Rules -

By signing up or by participating in any way with this passaround you agree to meet and abide by all of the following rules, terms and conditions:

You MUST be 18 to receive, possess and use the passaround knife and MUST reside in the U.S.A. to sign up or participate in this passaround.

It is your responsibility to ensure that the passaround knife is used, carried and/or possessed in a safeand lawful manner from the time that it is delivered to you or your address until you mail it to the next participant including keeping it away from dangerous chemicals.

You must agree to and abide by ALL of the Jerzeedevil.com passaround rules found here: http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=10731

Also read and understand the following:

This comprises the "Shrink Wrap Warranty" for the passaround knife that is described elsewhere in this message. By participating in the passaround you agree and warrant that:

- You are considered an adult under your jurisdiction.

- You can legally posses, carry, ship and receive the passaround knife.

- You take full responsibility for this knife and its use while in your possession.

- That you are participating in research and your comments and conversations about the passaround knife are limited to JerzeeDevil forums.

Keep the passaround up to 2 weeks (this will vary by number of participants) and PERSONALLY send it to the next person by U.S.P.S. Priority Mail or equivalent shipping method/company, with delivery conformation and insured for $100 This will typically cost you about 5-10 dollars due to weight.

When you receive the passaround please post in this thread as soon as possible so that we can keep track of it, also please post when you send it on to the next person.

And, please, post a review (3-5 ®lines will do) in the Knife Review & Testing forum.

To sign up, post in this thread and EMAIL me (use the email in my profile) the following:

JD Passaround: Small sebenza
    JerzeeDevil screen name:?????
    Street address: 123 main st(Please, no PO boxes)
    Email:address@server.mailhost
    HOME phone #:149-193-1111
    Any other active passarounds that you are currently signed up for: knife model 1906257

If you are new here or do not post frequently or if I have any problems confirming your sign up information, I will most likely need to contact you by email or phone for additional information. If you would like to have the passaround shipped to your work, please include your work street address, phone number/extension and company Email in addition to your home phone and street address.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
  2. nocheese4u

nocheese4u Notch'yo' cheese! JDBA Official Member

Heck yeah! I have handled the large model at a gunshow but that is my only experience with one! Email sent

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
  3. Mouthwash

Mouthwash Huge member

More

We need more participants to make this work
    Tell your friends,mother,brother,father,sister,boy/girlfriend
    Whoever
    Remember
    Don't RUIN the knife
    Just USE it as you would a Kershaw leek
    More peoplez please

4. Mouthwash

Mouthwash Huge member

Just to add

Deleted for personal reasons

5. nocheese4u

nocheese4u Notch'yo' cheese! JDBA Official Member

That is horrible! Did they lose just the sebbie or a whole chubk of luggage?

6. jujigatame

jujigatame Slanted & Enchanted

Are we referring to one Sebenza in total here? The same one you offered in this thread for passaround, and had up for sale for a few days, is the one that's lost?

7. Mouthwash

Mouthwash Huge member

More pics coming

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
  8. Mouthwash

Mouthwash Huge member

Ok
    Ready to send out for passaround
    At anytime
    Anyone want to enter the passaround?
    The more people, the better chance of acquiring more knives for these passarounds!!!!!!!!!

9. Phil6019

Phil6019 Little member

Is the Pass Around still on ? If so I would like to participate. Let me know and I'll send you my Info. Thanks Phil

10. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2012
    Lazerboy2000 likes this.
  11. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Psychodrama gets thicker as the post count rises....

12. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

:twocents:

Read the OP's posts and then decide if you want in on this pass around.

As a Mod, it just seems like a Slo Mo train wreck waiting to happen.

If you are sitting on the fence about getting a Sebenza, just buy one. If you don't like it, you can probably make most of your money back on it regardless.

Hope this saves any potential grief in the future for youze guize.

13. apdb90

apdb90 Diabolus Lux Knife Maker or Craftsman

Look, he's speaking LaBellanese!!!!!! I didn't know you were multi lingual.:bwah:

14. Lazerboy2000

Lazerboy2000 Devil before dishonoUr

Well I'd love to try out a Sebbie in a passaround, but is anybody else willing to host it?

I'll post more cyanide and happiness comics again!

BennytheBlade likes this.
  15. Hhski

Hhski Little member

HTML:
    Sign me up

16. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

This was posted months ago. The guy is a dead beat. There was no pass around ever done. I would suggest you didn't send him any information.

17. adambomb15

adambomb15 Little member

I would like to be included please

18. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I hope your kidding

crogers and Kelper like this.
  19. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Ok fuck it I'm in too.

crogers, seandavid55 and Kelper like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.