1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Parker...WTF?

mag1 Jul 30, 2015

1. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

You win---I surrender! :bwah:

2. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

So does this mean you will not be attending Parker's tactical knife grinding classes? Hey man, don't hold back.......

3. fod

fod Hand of the Box Master Knife Maker or Craftsman

:lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob:
    :lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob:
    :lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob:
    :lynchmob::lynchmob::lynchmob:
    :lynchmob::lynchmob:
    :lynchmob:

:badhombre:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2015
    GEEZER and OnceBitten like this.
  4. fod

[​IMG]

desmodus likes this.
  5. sh00ter01

sh00ter01 When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk Brigade Member

Post at :06, edit till :21

^^really wanted to get that symmetry right, huh?:bwah:

6. fod

That, but only after double posting:unintroduced:. . .so I had to do something with the extra post, so I went smilie surfing:thumbsup:. . . then I had to get it just right.:devilroll: Seemed a lot longer than fifteen minutes tho. . .:jdwink2:

7. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

So......this is boring....

8. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

I was once 'lost' but now I'm found... :devilwag:

9. OnceBitten

Hell, yeah, you were lost.

Neither you nor your dog were found soon enough to vote in the Hallowe'en Build Off Poll

10. elusiveweasle

elusiveweasle Brigade Member Brigade Member

So tell your crew I run this town......

Run........

DJ Run......

Any guesses?

11. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

My threads always suck!:cry:

12. TopHat

He was busy searching for his keys.

Gary, they are still in the refrigerator.......

13. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

...this thread needs some "Glenn gifs":ropeman:......

14. TopHat

I think Glenn gets spanked by a midget every time he posts one........

15. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

i`ll pay you top dolla for the video.....:devilcorn:

16. Myker

Myker Down For Life

My gifs were the shit, but I stopped after all the messages :cry::devilfinger:

the dude likes this.
  17. OnceBitten

Nah...some of your gifs actually were shit and ruined threads.

They don't just fit everywhere, especially when they are pushing the limits of bad taste.

18. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

Next to the remote

OnceBitten likes this.
  19. BowtownBlade

BowtownBlade Brigade Member Brigade Member

Thank you Parker for the refund. :thumbsup: I hope he is able to take care of everyone.

mag1 likes this.
  20. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

If this is real, this is GREAT!!

I hope he is back and all turns out to be OK in some way for most or all involved.

obi

OnceBitten likes this.