1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. txkaratedude

txkaratedude Dewey Cocks Brigade Member

She'll probably go to a minimun security facility like Martha Stewart. Basically a fenced in resort. She should do hard time in the county jail. I wonder how many innocent lives have been lost because some douche nozzle was let off easy on DWI.

2. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

Couldn't happen to a better douchebag!!! Too bad it's not 45 months!!! I can't stand that little bitch.

Ron, please don't go back to that "Paris" Avatar. Please!!! I'm beggin' ya here, brother. Don't do it!!!:jdvomit: :jdvomit: :jdvomit: :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

3. Cthulhu

Cthulhu Aldebaran

Oh come on! deep down inside we all wanna grudge hump the hell out of her! admit it! I know I do. :thefinger

4. nenofury

nenofury I do it fo tha hood

Paris Hilton and that entire family are nothing more than pathetic white trash. Good riddance.

5. rudechuck

rudechuck Worst Blood Brigade Member

:swampwolf Who's sorry now? :cry:

Boo Hoo Hoo, Whore!!!

Somebody get that girl a Waaaa-mburger and some French Cries.

6. ragingwolf66

ragingwolf66 Down For Life

45 days on a 3rd fuck up......now you try that.....

7. Umberto

Umberto cool mother fucker Knife Maker or Craftsman

aw give her a break.
    she's just a dumb rich kid.

8. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

But she's lethally dumb and "entitled." She's gonna kill someone and think it's okay because she is Paris Hilton and should get special treatment. I say nuke her now before she spreads... :jdvomit:

rudechuck likes this.
  9. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Paris reported to JAIL yesterday!

YAY!:bwah:

10. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

And, her MUGSHOT was on the front page of today's New York Post:bwah:

11. ragingwolf66

ragingwolf66 Down For Life

I heard that her sentence was being cut in half. There should be a new reality show called 'Somebody kill that dumb bitch." and each week go around and "off" people like her, and her partner in crime Nicole Ritchie, Lindsay Lohan...Etc. I don't think they would ever run out of "celebrities" for that one....

12. TheBadGuy

TheBadGuy NATURE'S FINEST Super Moderator

And she's out:bwah: What a fucking joke!!!!

13. G3

G3 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Total horseshit. :jdvomit:
    She should be pounded in the ass for 40 days.
    Fucking crybaby.

14. mndart

mndart Crushing rocks in hell

I have no idea how long I would last in jail, but I can do more than fucking 72 hours. Just goes to show. You can buy anything if you have the scratch.

15. Rozz

Rozz piss and vinegar Lady Devil

My thoughts exactaly.

16. JohnyV

JohnyV Huge member

Crack whore goes free...

And they say money can't buy you happiness, I bet paris is pretty damn happy right now!

There should be a full scale investigation of the L.A. Sheriff "Lee Baca". He is the one directly responsible for releasing that cum sponge. :jdvomit:

There are people taking their last breath in prison without the hope of being released and will die alone due to a real medical condition, some who deserve to be with their families during the last few moments of life, but will not because their families can NOT buy-off a Sheriff or a judicial system. :jdvomit:

Who the fuck is that gutter slut to be release due to an "unspecified medical reason". I didn't know crying all night and not having mama breast feed you was considered a dire medical emergency or was a way out of jail! :jdvomit:

IMO, Hilton's father, directly or indirectly, lined the pockets of Mr. Baca (L.A. Sheriff). I called the governors office and was told he (Lee Baca) was directly responsible for her release, they seemed outraged at the whores release as well.

The person at the governor's office also said this was the best place to demand oversight in this matter.
    They take this kind of bullshit very seriously.

Justice System Integrity Division
    Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office
    210 West Temple St., Rm. 17-1114
    Los Angeles, CA. 90012
    Phone: (213) 974-3888

UPDATE: paris hilton is ordered back to court this morning. "Prosecutors sought to hold sheriff's officials in contempt for releasing her early from jail". Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer, who spelled out during sentencing that Hilton was not allowed to serve "house detention", seems to be just as upset to see his orders disregarded.
    Link: http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/index.jsp?cat=ENTERTAINMENT&fn=/2007/06/08/684206.html

17. cutty

cutty Expiry

Paris

Paris is back in jail. Or under la (no freedom).:bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :bwah: Poor little girl.

18. Mr.LaBella

Thats hott!:bwah:

19. G3

G3 Brigade Member Brigade Member

20. Mr.LaBella

finally, a smidge of Justice in this world!