1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. marypalooza

marypalooza First *OFFICIAL* JD Mother Lady Devil

Paris Hilton is going to jail for 45 days.

More to come.

:thefinger

2. dfarmerknives

dfarmerknives Tattoo Man says Knife Maker or Craftsman

hahahahahahaha She will be somebody's bitch....

3. Kura

Kura The Devil’s bloodline

Tongues are getting hard all along the cell block at this very moment.

4. marypalooza

marypalooza First *OFFICIAL* JD Mother Lady Devil

That is nasty.

But the image is hilarious. :bwah:

5. shakie

shakie knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

maybe BUBBETA!!!

6. ppc6mm

ppc6mm Down For Life

I guess money & fame doesn't always get you off, like OJ & Robert Blake. Phil Spector is next on the chopping block.....

7. Kura

Kura The Devil’s bloodline

8. maui4lowry

maui4lowry Zombie Eradicator Extraordinaire

HAHA bitch deserves it, I hate that girl( she is not a woman) with a true passion

9. FireMonkey

FireMonkey throws poop Lady Devil

Good, I hope she rots there. What a waste of space.

10. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

I wonder if the whole thing will be flimed...The rest of her life seems to be...

11. Random

Random i pwn Haxors

I don't think that even the hardest prison women would want to eat that!!! I know I don't! I'd rather lick a toilet seat!

ppc6mm likes this.
  12. Dr Mabuse

Dr Mabuse Set your motherfucker to "receive"

well it did the first two times, she got off clean with money and fame... this is her third strike and she was driving drunk with her headlights off this time...

that pathetic bitch of a mother, that the 'paris' and her similar slutty trash sister apple didn't fall far from, sat in the back of the courtroom heckling the judge and the prosecutor as 'wasting tax payer's money' and etc. for finally giving her consequences for her third DWI...

ask around how many people walk scot free with a fine for two DWI's... money and fame work pretty good...

13. maui4lowry

ya know they'll prolly make this another one of those stupid ass reality shows:jdvomit:

14. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan

There is hope for this world!

PARIS HILTON IS GOING TO JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wes: Huzzah, hooray, yee-haw! Granted, it's only for 45 days, and it starts June 5, but STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, she was arrested for violation of her probation. She was pulled over driving with a suspended license, and under the influence of alcohol. Daddy aint gonna save ya now, Skanktopussy!:thefinger

P.S.-Feel free to post a link if you find one. I saw it on tv.

15. BenDibble

BenDibble Resident Mortician JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

yea, there is a thread about it somewhere else on here. But let us please not waste anymore time talking about her. :jdvomit:

16. maui4lowry

AMEN senor Dibble

17. FireMonkey

FireMonkey throws poop Lady Devil

LOL she was just on the news, AGAIN. Her lawyer is trying to say that she's being picked on and is being singled out because of her celebrity status.:ropeman:

18. maui4lowry

HAHAHA more like her status as a DUMB-ASS

19. JohnyV

JohnyV Huge member

It's about time that cum sponge got locked up!

To many young girls have destroyed their lives by emulating a classless spoiled whore, such as paris hilton (lower case befitting her name).

Maybe a few of these paris hilton "wanna-bes" will wake-up, realize money can't solve everything and that acting like a spoiled rude bitch is not "cool".

20. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

I will change my avatar in her honoUr!:signhere: :cheers: :lemmy: :shift: :tard: