1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Paranormal entities/ghosts/hauntings

CDR_Glock Sep 4, 2020

1. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I am curious since I have never seen a ghost or heard any disembodied voices.

I was told my section of the hospital is haunted. We are just under the morgue.

Do any of these iOS apps have any merit or work?

I also have a Centex Paranormal EDI Plus , MEL-REM-ATDD Meter, SB7-Spirit Box, 4 channel dual microphone digital voice recorder, Sony DCR-PC 110, FLIR thermal camera, and night vision goggles.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

apdallaround likes this.
  2. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

interesting

our morgue is in the basement of the hospital, we right beside it

CDR_Glock likes this.
  3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

In the last hospital I worked at, the morgue was INSIDE the BioMed shop.... :manganr:

I've seen some things working in hospitals that I can't explain. Maybe I'll write some down one day....

4. GalaxyGrove

GalaxyGrove JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

There is no way to scientifically validate any of these apps or meters. I suppose the microphone, thermal camera, or night vision goggles would be your best bet for catching an anecdotal "anomaly".

apdallaround and CDR_Glock like this.
  5. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Next time on second shift, I’m going to test these apps in conjunction with my MEL-REM-ATDD Meter and my Centex Paranormal EDI Plus.

thanks for the replies.

apdallaround likes this.