1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

paracord belts made to order

bigjoe25ss May 26, 2011

1. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

that was one i had in stock it wasn't made to order so i figured i would take a few bucks off also there is a try before you by i am doing a pass around on one of my belts just pm me if you want the details thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2011
  2. Herring223

Herring223 Huge member

Thanks for the great job on my belt.

My belt is great, got a lot of positive comments yesterday at the Blade Show. Had my son who goes around 290 lbs. Do pull ups using my belt with no damage.

Fits great, wears great, and looks good at a good price. :devilzeek

3. Tony8179

Tony8179 Bone For Tuna Brigade Member

+1
    I've been wearing my belt regulary since receiving it and it's great. The price on these is more than fair when comparing the quality to similar products. I also like to know that I have 100'+ of paracord on me at all times. Also, as a big guy I'm used to having to buy a new belt about every six to eight months. These paracord belts pretty much last forever under normal use and conditions. Like I said, for the money you just can't go wrong.

4. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

i am trying different colors so if there is a color that anybody would want a belt made in just let me know also i am up for trades

[​IMG]

5. M.Olexey

M.Olexey capo of the Texas knifemaking mafia Brigade Member

I got one of these from Joe and want to let everyone know that it is a damn nice product. Wears comfortably and provides good support. Doesn't dig into you like leather does. Looks great with jeans and khaki shorts. I love mine.

6. Chris Martin

Chris Martin phantom devil Knife Maker or Craftsman

I will have to agree with Mr Olexey on this one.:semper:

I just got my belt in from Joe and damn....this boy can tie!

The quality is more than there, strong as all hell and J really takes his time on these. Very tight tie as well.

I will be ordering more brother.

I have owned many para products some shitty and some awesome. J's work ranks right up there with the top notch makers. Some asshats like to start shit, well....I will go out and say it...J can run with the best of them. Keep at it and fuck the haters buddy! You will get plenty more business from me as well as several buddies in the near future!

Thank you bro!

Chris

7. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

i have to say thanks to Chris martin and martin olexey for giving there honest opinions about my belts also i have a solid green 50in belt in stock and i will include a free lanyard with it thanks
    joe

[​IMG]

8. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

here is my latest color combo

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2011
  9. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

ok i am going to do a fathers day special heres what you will get
    1 a belt made to your specs with a regular non titanium buckle
    2 a matching paracord bracelet
    3 a matching lanyard
    all for 55 shipped +3% for paypal
    turn around on these will be no more than a week also i haver ordered the buckles for the braclets i should have them by wensday and i am out of black cord but should have more by mid next week i will need a minimum of two orders to do this and a limit of ten orders so i can keep turn around time down thanks for looking and happy fathers day

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011
  10. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

i will run this special for a few more days

11. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

ttt

12. Chris Martin

Chris Martin phantom devil Knife Maker or Craftsman

PM sent for another order.

Thanks J, wife and I are digging the belts buddy!

13. AkA_DracO

AkA_DracO Average member

Can I put in an order for a belt? 60" black cord regular buckle.

14. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

your belt will be sent out first thing tomorrow morning

15. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

AkA_DracO your belt is on the way

16. AkA_DracO

AkA_DracO Average member

Awesome ill let you know when it gets here