1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

paracord belts made to order

bigjoe25ss May 26, 2011

1. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

ok i am offering paracord belts that will be made to order turn around on these will be around four to five days as i have ordered buckles but haven't got them in yet i am asking 60 shipped for them if you have any ?s feel free to ask you can pick any colors that i have in any combo i have tan-black-coyote brown-red-orange-dark green-white-bluish gray you can also get a titanium belt buckle but that's $18 more and will take a few more days as i have to order those

belts i have in stock (i will add more as i make them)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

joe

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    Panday likes this.
  2. Tony8179

Tony8179 Bone For Tuna Brigade Member

Any chance you can get dark brown paracord? If not I'd be interested in a dark green belt with regular buckle in a length of 55".

3. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

man good timing i am making one with dark green now and one with coyote brown tomorrow i will post pics when i finish the green one

4. Tony8179

Tony8179 Bone For Tuna Brigade Member

You let me know and I'll get you paid. :madaddy:

5. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

well if you are going to be up for another 20-30min i will post pics for you well this green on turned out a little short at 48in

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
  6. Chris Martin

Chris Martin phantom devil Knife Maker or Craftsman

Just so you Devils know....J makes a sick ass product!:devil1:

7. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

as do you Chris i got to see some of his work first hand top notch all the way and thanks for the complement brother

8. Tank Buster

Tank Buster Rattlehead Devil

I must admit it. I just love the ingenuity paracord junkies have to design paracord products.

Thumbs up to your work.

9. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

bump and i uped the price a liitle because after making a few i realized how much time and effort goes into them and i feel i needed to make a little more on them also i have a green and black at 46in and a coyote brown at 55in in stock

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
  10. applevalleyjoe

applevalleyjoe Average member

How wide are those belts? Can you make a bracelet as wide? I'm looking to get a couple of these if the price is right. I have 3-4 Cobra weave bracelets but need something wiiider! Thanks.

11. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

the belts are 1-3/8 to 1-1/2 wide and i could probably do some bracelets

12. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

OK devils i have one coyote brown belt at 55in long in stock and ready to ship and i would probably do some trading for it and on a side note i have a big order to fill this comming week so if anydoy want to order a belt i will be running a week behind

13. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

bump

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011
  14. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

bump i added pics of the solid black belts

15. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

well if any body wants a belt at my curent prices let me know because after blade i will be making the for a local store and the prices will go up

16. 67nick

67nick Huge member

Man, those belts are looking sick Joe. Don't be afraid to deal with this guy he's as A+ as they come!!! :ssmile:

17. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

bump

18. admanthelabrat

admanthelabrat Average member

What colors you got?

Hi,
    That does look time consuming and therapeutic too.
    Only "Basic Colors"? Buckle Material? (I think I saw $18 for Ti?)
    And...
    Is that the only weave/stitch/knot you do?
    And...
    A Price list please, or a URL if I missed the page, it's past my bedtime.
    Thanks!
    ATLR

19. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

all colors and prices are listed in the first post and as of now yes that the only weave i do but the colors i have are tan-black-coyote brown-red-orange-dark green-white-bluish gray and i am asking 60 for onr with a regular buckle and 18 more for the titanium buckles and that is my cost on them but i do have to order those

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2011
  20. admanthelabrat

admanthelabrat Average member

Thanks for the info, but I'm still confused (and tired).

$60 Shipped?

And on 5/26/2011 you said "1 coyote brown 55in ($55 shippped)"
    Not trying to be a SmartArse (it just comes so naturally yet it is still unintentional).

Please Advise,
    ATLR