1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Paracord belts and Bracelets made to order

bigjoe25ss Aug 6, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

so mo takers on the 15% off ok hows this a belt any length any color and a standard buckle $50 shipped through the end of the month :devil1:

2. bobivxx

bobivxx Huge member

That's an offer I can't refuse. 40 in all black please

3. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

well i got some new cord in let me know what you guys think

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

ok i am asking 65 shipped for the new red and black belt it has a titanium buckle and is un finished so i can make it any length up to 55in thanks

5. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

devils you only have 30 minutes left to get a top quality hand made belt for $50 shipped

6. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

ok how about 60 shipped for the black widow belt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

lets try $55 shipped on the black widow belt

8. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

ok last price drop 50 shipped for the black widow belt or someone make an offer i need this one to sell thanks

9. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

bump Christmas is right around the corner these belts would make a great gift :manganr:

10. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

$50 shipped for a belt any size any color with standard buckle for the next week nov 15th

11. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

bump

12. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

i have one desert camo over black regular buckle belt in stock it is unfinished so i can make it to any size i am asking 55 shipped for this one thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

ok hows 45 shipped for the desert camo belt

14. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

i am putting up my paracord survival belt for sale this one is desert camo with a standard buckle it is 50in long i will have to get with the buyer to set the pouch in the correct spot for there size included is
    (this version goes in and out of belt loops very nicely)
    one piece of wax coated jute string that can be split into three smaller strings

one piece of fire steel

one striker

one spyderco honeybee knife

15' of 25lb test fishing line

four fishing hooks

and four sinkers

i am asking 100 shipped obo paypal only thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

80 shipped on the survival belt or someone please make an offer i need to sell this one asap

16. lachrymalex

lachrymalex hellion on point

i've tried out one of Joe's belts. i didn't buy one, but if i had the spare cash, i would. they're extremely well made, and are super comfortable; you can cinch them tight without the bite.

17. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

thanks for the good words i appreciate it allot and i have improved since you tested out the belt for me the weave i do is much tighter now :manganr:

18. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

ok devils i am putting up another sale through the end of the month 55 shipped for a belt with regular buckle and turn around will be much faster as i am out of a job at the moment thanks
    joe

19. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

i need to move the belts i have in stock

1 desert camo survival belt 45"regular buckle $75 shipped or i will do $45 shipped and remove the survival gear from it

2 black widow belt titanium buckle (unfinished so can be made to 55") $45 shipped

20. bigjoe25ss

bigjoe25ss Huge member

well in the spirit of things i am going to do a black Friday sale $45 shipped for a belt any length with a regular buckle i will run this through midnight or a max order of 10 belts i dont want lead time to get to long :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.