1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Palethius revolution v2!

Zarn Mar 26, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zarn

Zarn Little Member

looking to sell or trade my 9/10 palethius Revolution v2 with Faux Titanium channel handles. Only really looking for another pale like a bc, rev v1 or a ronin works. But will look at any pale. Stitched steel Alien or other grails. Can add cash for some stuff. Otherwise looking for *price drop* $1100 PayPal gns shipped in usa OBO.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  2. Robert Curlee

Robert Curlee Tiny Member

Can you take more pics of the handles? I get mixed up about the different versions and what the handles look like on each.

3. Zarn

Zarn Little Member

When I'm home I can but basically this one has the full titanium channel instead of the g10 channel

4. kuskert

kuskert Huge member

In the picture it looks like it's the g10 channel handles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.