1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Palethius BC Kukri & Bowie (as nice as they get)

Maxixavalon15 Jul 4, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxixavalon15

Maxixavalon15 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

7CA2CDA3-074C-4D77-A815-44BB793B1458.jpeg
    I have here, two of the finest examples of palethius bc’s I have not only owned but seen. I spent a lot of patience, money and time trying to find them. They are in EXCELLENT condition. I understand pale hand makes all of his knives and some have small errors. I tend to be picky about fit and finish so you know these are good.
    If you are interested you can pm me for any additional pictures or information you desire.
    These two knives are the best flippers I have ever handled and I have had them all. I am downsizing my collection. I have some family expenses to pay for as well.

Both BC’s come with leather sheaths and pale business cards. The bowie is the 2017 model and comes with latch and latch pin. The kukri is latchless.

I’m looking to get what I have invested in these beautiful pieces of art.
    Bowie BC: 2,150
    Kukri BC: XXSOLDXX
    Prices are net to me PayPal goods and services. I will cover priority usps insured shipping.
    I may consider some partial trade downs.
    Interested in JK monarchs, Osp matrix, Tach 2 Bowie’s, some 4x and Ryworx Konohishi. Only new in box condition.
    I also have a weakness for Balibalistic. I MAY consider some straight trades, depending on model.
    Again hit my dms for any questions. These were my ultimate grails for along time and it’s time to let someone else enjoy. If I missed anything or you have a problem please keep it private message. Thanks

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    mike_geno and begreen61 like this.
  2. Maxixavalon15

Price drop just for you lovely people!!
    2300 a pop! All fees covered! I’ll even overnight them! Cmon Cmon!! Don’t let me get attached and change my mind. Happy Friday!!

3. Maxixavalon15

Price drop! 2200 each. All fees and shipping covered.

4. Maxixavalon15

Bump!!! Have a good day!

5. Maxixavalon15

The kukri has been sold. The Bowie is still available with a price drop to 2150net to me. Thanks devils! Have a good weekend!

6. Maxixavalon15

Bump!

7. Maxixavalon15

Both are XXSOLDXX mods close please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.