1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Palethius Appreciation Thread

Evan Larson Apr 1, 2021

1. Shawnjohn999999

Shawnjohn999999 Huge Member

2. Evan Larson

Evan Larson Little Member

Been on the hunt for a Backline.
    Been really enjoying my Rev lately.
    Wicked flipper.

3. subtlemovement

subtlemovement JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

How are you liking the industrial compared to the rev? I remember Pale got a lot of weird comments when the industrial first came out about how weird it looked. I still think it looks kinda weird. I love my backline, simple but an amazing flipper.

Evan Larson likes this.
  4. Evan Larson

Evan Larson Little Member

The industrial flips better than I had expected for sure. Pretty neutral and maybe a bit blade biased but really smooth and predictable.
    The Rev is definitely faster and more neutral and because the g10 is about a half ounce lighter which probably adds to the speed.
    Hoping to pick up a Backline from someone one day. Posted a WTB add for one in the forum for that.
    Debating getting on Pales upcoming list for a Ti BC or Rev now that he’s going to be doing preorders instead of drops it looks like.

5. TheronJ

TheronJ JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I feel like 9/10 times when people say "blade biases" they aren't using that term properly. Pale knives have kind of short blades for their handle length generally so I have doubts about blade bias.

Also blade bias is literally the worst balance distribution for flipping.

6. Shawnjohn999999

Shawnjohn999999 Huge Member

I didn't hear a no.

Evan Larson likes this.