1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

over the counter help for meth abuse

desmodus Oct 5, 2016

1. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

*seriously

[​IMG]

2. Fenlore

Fenlore I am Spartacus! Brigade Member

Makes me miss the ol' Dmaa 1,3.
    That was fun stuff.

crogers likes this.
  3. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I had to fire an employee last month after I found out he and his wife were both addicted to meth....they have children. ( Fired for different reasons, but the addiction came into light during the process )
    I pray they and others that fight addiction find the strength

4. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Wrong interpretation . *seriously :bwah::bwah::bwah:

Cold meds are used to make meth.

This one can't be, hence fighting meth abuse. :devilcorn:

http://www.nexafed.com/why-nexafed/

Nexafed battles congestion. And meth abuse, too.

It’s no wonder Nexafed is the #1 pharmacist recommended brand of meth-resistant pseudoephedrine. Nexafed is a next-generation medicine that does more to make a difference. It is the only brand of pseudoephedrine (PSE) decongestants with innovative Impede® technology, and Nexafed promises powerful congestion relief in a unique, meth-resistant formulation.

desmodus likes this.
  5. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

+1 for ruining it.

6. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

That's what she said......

7. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

I don't think as many people are making meth any more (small scale.) Seems like the cartels are making and selling a more potent and cheaper product than what some idiot can make in a Gatorade bottle IF they don't kill themselves in the process.

At least I don't recall seeing any meth making related arrests in my area in a while.